Trump blinks again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Jul 11, 2019.

1. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    I like Trump he has done a lot of good ,but sometimes he has a definite lack of nads..

He had a chance today he could have defied the court and out the citizenship question BACK ON the census..In fact many on the right think he should have. It was in there before and you know who removed it..
    Trump was well within his right to put the question back on but once again he blinks, I don't care about you gotta pick your fights , this was a fight he should have took on..

I bet Schumer and Pelosi are grinning ear to ear..

drakeshooter and bigbonner like this.
  2. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Stay tuned, I'm betting there is a reason, and we will find out shortly.......

bigbonner, Dark Cloud and ojibwa62 like this.
  3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
  4. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Hoping he has a plan..... But this roller coaster ride is crazy!!

5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Trump has run out of time, it's as simple as that. The forms have to be printed up soon and anything he does WILL get challenged in court hoping to tie it up for years.

Trump knows that so he's going a different way to get the same info though the govt agencies. But of course we all KNOW how slow the govt moves on anything. might take 50 or 60 years to pass the same papers back and forth.

6. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    He signed an executive order to add something today. I'm not sure of the details.

Its not a question of not having nads. He has to follow resistance from the swamp and liberal judges. He can't get most things done because is being fought from all sides. He's not a King that can do everything with the nod of his head. Its a constant fight with the deep state.

littlebear and bondhu like this.
  7. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    You gotta pick and choose you fights. Sunday, ICE starts the journey of deporting those who were ordered to leave, this will be a fight to the finish in the house. If you can't ask the question, then just get rid of those in question.

littlebear and bondhu like this.
  8. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  9. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I pray for the man every single day.

RLWEBB and EC like this.
  10. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    As we should..

RLWEBB and barney like this.
  11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Thing about stuff like this is a lot more to the bill than shown. And we should keep a watchful eye on all bill's you never know what some politician will try and slip in.

12. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    A lot of the things he does is for only one reason....to expose the Left for who they are. He makes them come out of their rat holes and support things out loud that a majority of Americans find repulsive or just plain wrong. He's exploiting their hatred toward him and us Conservatives, and knows they can't let him easily get a win. If he gets his way, then it's a win....if he doesn't, but the Leftists have to stand up and proclaim they're against secure borders or enforcing laws, etc....it's a win.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    yote hunter and slobear like this.
  13. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    The one thing he has done very well is expose the MSM for the rats they are..

14. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Giving healthcare to people that are not supposed to be here is disgusting. Your party has turned insidious. Their lies and deceit are off the charts.

PUBLIC RAT likes this.
  15. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    Don’t forget the original Americans, Indians.