Trophy room

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Capttrae, Feb 19, 2021.

1. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    I issued quick query for any potentially nice modeling shots of her but was distracted via noticing that she created a beachwear line. It would appear that she attempted to capitalize upon the previously better, well known Hurley line back in 2005. Smart business move upon someone's part.

I thought it odd, though, being that the few bikinis I had seen her wear posted within this thread were most certainly nothing that looked good on her, other than the one Stoney posted, which happens to be the same photo posted upon her beach line wear. Somebody is doing a horrible job marketing for her line. Interestingly enough, the models featuring her bikini line upon it may not even be real models.

https://www.elizabethhurley.com/categories/index/1/4

Those bikinis do look better than what the soldout Hurley is now marketing, but they are still nothing worth purchasing and especially at those prices. I would not waste my money upon even one of them, but I can easily see where some pasty white tourist Brits might do so, lol...:eek:

2. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    ^... looked through her beachwear site a bit more. It as if that is a mere CGI featuring every bathing suit; if not, it is the very same model with head partially cut off. I lean toward my former thought. Such would be one manner of substantial savings, but I would tend to believe it would seriously impact sales in negative fashion.

However, when clicking upon each one and arrowing through, many do contain at least one photograph of an actual model, and it may be Ms. Hurley modeling those selected designs. There are some very nice modeling photographs of her under the blog section. The image quality is extremely poor within many photographs, whereas not at all within others. That is probably due to the type of file upload and not a photography error. She requires some changes with her marketing.

3. Stone Branch

Stone Branch 8 pointer

Jun 27, 2019
    Lewis county, KY
    It looks as though the seafaring Captain has been dumped for another woman.

G

jblack1 and Capttrae like this.
  4. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    I would venture to say Ole Capt is glad of that.

5. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Hahaha .... GOTCHA!!

I don't normally do much trolling but since you seem to take great pride in occasionally trolling the Conservative's on this forum ... I allowed myself to sink into the depths a little. It's not hard to troll somebody ... all the "trollor" has to do is take the opposite tack from whatever subject the "trollee" is in favor of.

As far as Elizabeth Hurley is concerned, I never said she wasn't attractive, all I said was if her boyfriend is actively pursuing hookers and then comes home to her at night ... if, by some miracle ... I ever got a chance to spend the night with her (which I'd be overjoyed to do), I'd want to know that she hadn't caught anything from him that I couldn't get rid of.

Hope you can take it as well as dish it out ... no harm, no foul ... I was just having a little fun too. :p

mudhole crossing likes this.
  6. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    You def got me! I really thought I offended u when it wasn’t my attention. It don’t bother me if I offend someone when I want to offend them; when not intended is dif in my book. No harm, no foul. Carry on.

CRFmxracer and 1wildcatfan like this.
  7. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019