Tresspassing thread #3 2012, what would do

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by kydirtdog44, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kydirtdog44

kydirtdog44 6 pointer

Dec 23, 2011
    PENDLETON CO
    HEY GUYS ITS ME, I GOT A SENARIO FOR YA'S THERE HAS BEEN a big stink on here about how much coonhunters are tresspassers ,and i agree that sometimes we have to retrieve our dogs from property that is posted. ok heres the seneria, you have 3acres of ground your nebighor has 300and your properties border ecach other , this land owner live in ohio,u have spoke to this landowner one time and he has told u that he wants no tresspassing on his land what soever for any reason period. he has littered the trees that face your property with those pretty yellow signs say all violaters with be prosucuted. so it is very clear that he doesnt want anyone one this land ,FOR ANY REASON now your child is taking your family pet for a walk in your yard, the pooch is loved and adored like a family member by you, your wife and child, now old fido pull the leash from the childs hand and runs to the posted property, then gets his leash hung up in some bushes and get get loose, now we have a problem for all U HONEST AND ETHICAL PEOPLE. WHAT DO U DO , DO U LEEAVE OLD FIDO HUNG IN THE BUSHES TO STARVE OR DO YOU HOP THE FENCE AND RESCUE HIM. BUT IF U DO U R TRESSPASSING. and u know if u contact the landowner he is going to tell u no to stay. i know what you will do you will hop the fence and tresspass to save the family pooch. BE HONEST AND TELL THE TRUTH. but if u cross the fence u have just become a TRESSPASSER. BUCAUSE HAD NO PERMISSION TO BE THERE FOR ANY REASON. SO TELL THE TRUTH WHAT WOULD YOU DO .

2. BOWTECHAP

BOWTECHAP 6 pointer

Sep 9, 2011
    kentucky
    all your trying to do is justify that trespassing by you and your coonhunting buddies is ok cuz "its part of it" give it up man

3. kentucky.hunting

kentucky.hunting Spike

Jan 13, 2010
    You just won't give this up will u. First off the law says u are trespassing if u don't have permission to be on said property. No if and or buts about it. No matter how u word this question BY LAW u are trespassing. Have you ever heard the phrase " Let sleeping dog lay". Give it up and move on to the next thought.

4. keith meador

keith meador Got the Spotted Fever

.3 acres, 3 acres, 300 acres, 3000 acres. Posted is posted. The signage used is not litter. It is usually a failed attempt at keeping people off of private property. Should a property owner really need to post his land? Really?
    I am not sure which scenario you are trying to use to get your point across, but let me tell you my take on it. Bouncing around an internet forum trying to convince non coon hunters that you are not trespassing is the wrong approach. Teaching coon hunters not to trespass would be a better approach. All hunters in general for that matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.