Tresspassing, poaching, felon

Sep 20, 2008
Louisville, Ky
Hammer, that statement earns a lot of respect in my book. Not every man these days has the attitude you do and the dedication to provide for their family first and foremost. Well done!

Mount-N-Man

10 pointer
Sep 1, 2004
Shoot, Shovel and Shut up. End of problem, If he is as big a piece of crap as you say nobody would miss him anyway.

Mount-N-Man

10 pointer
Sep 1, 2004
Does anyone know what the starting salary for a co is? Im curious with all the cutbacks in the State. Im seriously considering buying some land for hunting in the near future and cant believe what im hearing on this forum! It sounds like you guys that live on your land have enough problems. I cant believe the lack of concern from both the fish and wildlife and local and state law enforcement agencies.

I know that they are highly underpayed for the job they do. And they have to work alot during hunting season too.

DEERMD

8 pointer
Nov 21, 2003
campbellsville, ky
I am also disabled, and I could carry a tree stand that far as well. :(
It might take me a little longer than it used to but by god I'll get er ther!!!

pardon me, this just pushes my buttons though. if you can carry a deer stand a 1/4 mile through wildlife terrain.... you arent disabled. you may fit the criteria as for what the state so lowly sets their standards too, but in my book. you are not! and it burns me to no end that part of the taxes i pay, goto people that claim disability, when they obviously could work SOMEWHERE, i have had a lot of jobs that were easier than carrying a deerstand. forgive me if i am speaking ignorantly, and you have a job or something i just dont know from the reading.

Rambo

Fawn
Nov 8, 2007
Bowling Green
Sue Him

If it's your property sue him for trespassing, if it is a place where you have permission to hunt or have a lease ask the landowner to press charges. If this doesn't work, slash his tires. Then call the KSP and report that he is a felon and has a gun in his posession and that you are in fear of your life (even though you may not be). This should work.

Luckybuck

10 pointer
May 29, 2006
N. KY
I am deemed permanently disabled by my physician, but I refuse to be that way. Cancer was tough to get over, but I will be damned if I am going to sit around and not work...300 staples and stitches to remove all that plus cutting out leg bone, etc. I found a job I was suited for after I went back to school and got a degree.
There is no such thing as a disability IMHO, just another challenge that must be overcome in order to live a happy and meaningful life.

Iceman35

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2008
Boone County
i tell ya, somebody fires at me or even just a blatant warning shot he better take me down or ill be tagging him.

I totally agree. Its one thing for the guy to be tresspassing, another for him to be firing at you. When I was 18 we had this problem with a guy hunting on our back 40 without permission. You know the type, one from the one family in town or where ever that they are all jerkoffs and try to act like tough guys. Anyway, one morning we hear the guy firing like 5 shots, before light. Call to the sheriff and are told that they will, get there when they can. Told them they better get there in a hurry or they will have a really big mess to clean up cause we're heading out there to confront the guy. Dad has a cherry old M-14 and takes it out, sees the guy and empties the clip into the ground to scare him. Boy, did it ever. He came out with his hands up. Luckily the Sheriff shows up and hauls the guy away. That was 14 years ago and we haven't had poaching problems since. Sometimes, out in the country, you just gotta handle things yourself.

tntmorris

Fawn
Oct 30, 2008
danville,ky
I am deemed permanently disabled by my physician, but I refuse to be that way. Cancer was tough to get over, but I will be damned if I am going to sit around and not work...300 staples and stitches to remove all that plus cutting out leg bone, etc. I found a job I was suited for after I went back to school and got a degree.
There is no such thing as a disability IMHO, just another challenge that must be overcome in order to live a happy and meaningful life.[/quote This is the attitude this country needs.You are an inspiration.I agree with you wholeheartedly,never give up .

predator

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2006
Leitchfield, Ky.
There is no such thing as a disability IMHO, just another challenge that must be overcome in order to live a happy and meaningful life.[/quote This is the attitude this country needs.You are an inspiration.I agree with you wholeheartedly,never give up .

x2:):):):):)

Luckybuck

10 pointer
May 29, 2006
N. KY
Thank you and predator for the kind words. I am a teacher by profession and had 100% proficiency on student EOC scores for all of my students. The overall average for all my students taking the civics exams were 96.75 scale score. Many of them only missed one question. There is nothing a person can not accomplish in this lifetime if they have determination and enough common sense to make adjustments.

Latest posts