Tresspassers

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by littleindian, Dec 1, 2020.

1. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    If all else fails, cover up cameras if they have them and take a good hardy dump near or in their blinds and under their stands at least once per week.

2. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    List them in the classifieds here, make a few $$.

CRFmxracer and BuckNest like this.
  3. Buckkillr

Buckkillr 6 pointer

Dec 15, 2019
    Ohio
    I'd hand them a bill for the Xtra land there using. $1000 an acre sounds about right and you hunt public or they can leave

4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I know what Id do and Im Not posting it

CRFmxracer, Brody, rcb216 and 3 others like this.
  5. littleindian

littleindian BBBC Members

Sep 16, 2003
    JAMESTOWN, KY, USA.
    Both, I hunt it and watch it. Even if I was only watching it, they shouldn't be there and yes my other cousins are pissed. The way I read the laws, the leasing company has them open to liable issues by accepting money and the leasers are on others property. If someone got hurt could be an expensive battle in court.

Buckkillr likes this.
  6. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    I don’t know why you’re even posting here. Why haven’t you confronted them and gave them a cussing and put the fear of god in them?

7. bowhunter269

bowhunter269 12 pointer

Nov 21, 2006
    Fisherville, KY
    Thank you.

8. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
  9. Family is the worst ,anyways mine are

10. littleindian

littleindian BBBC Members

Sep 16, 2003
    JAMESTOWN, KY, USA.
    They have been confronted in the past by BIL. How does cussing and acting like an idiot help the situation? I don't know what they have been told by the leasing cousin. I can tell you "where" to hunt and you could be trespassing and not even know it. I will be nice, until time not to be, then look out!

BuckNest likes this.
  11. bowhunter269

bowhunter269 12 pointer

Nov 21, 2006
    Fisherville, KY
    There has to be more to this story....if I leased property and was confronted by someone saying I was on the incorrect property, I'd immediately contact the lessor to straighten out the issue. If there is any boundary dispute, I'd get it resolved immediately as I'm paying good money to lease that land and need to know EXACT boundaries. I'd be the one contacting the law if I was being harassed by neighbors who said I was trespassing when the landowner/lessor told me I was ok to hunt there. If all this is absurd and the out of staters are just hunting wherever they damn well please, then you need to deal with it. I wouldn't allow a stand/blind/etc on my property 15 minutes after I told someone to remove it from my land. And I could be polite, or cuss like a sailor.....either way, their stuff would not be left for them to continue hunting.........No way !!

riverboss, BuckNest and CRFmxracer like this.
  12. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    Okay so it seems like they know there in the wrong. So I would make sure to target practise and do a few mag dumps with my AR on their blind while they aren’t there. *confirm they aren’t there* leave the shell casings in the blind.

13. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    Evidently y’all aren’t being big enough assholes

14. CRFmxracer

CRFmxracer 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2010
    louisville kentucky
    We didn’t pay $350,000 dollars for our farm to be taken advantage of. Sorry.

Southpaw, Brody, Drahts and 3 others like this.
  15. BuckNest

BuckNest 6 pointer

Aug 28, 2020
    Mount Olivet KY
    Have you ever heard the phrase "every now and then you have to shoot a hostage" not meaning literally shoot someone but rather make an example out of someone. If you make an example out of this group, you will NEVER have to deal with this again. GUARANTEED!!

riverboss, Meatstick and CRFmxracer like this.