Trespasser being a pig

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by ManofManyStangs, Dec 20, 2020.

1. JR PORTER

JR PORTER 10 pointer

May 1, 2014
    KNOTT CO. KY
    We have that problem in eastern Kentucky. When they come riding through on their four wheelers wherever they stop they leave trash. That burns me up. If it’s on our property I’ll pick it up and most of the time I’ll pick it up elsewhere too. No reason for that. Just stupid people doing stupid things. I wonder what their house looks like inside. I can imagine because I have seen some of them. I wasn’t raised that way. I know who some of them are makes me want to pick the trash up and take it to their front yard and throw it out. See how they like that.They probably wouldn’t even notice.

Duckwisperer likes this.
  2. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Screenshot_20201128-113134_Adblock Browser.jpg

Resized_20201128_093643.jpeg

IMG_8818.jpg I almost did that very thing!

2nd weekend of gun season a bunch of garbage was dumped at my gate. I found name and adddress labels on it. I googled him and found out he is a local small business owner and has a few mugshots. I posted pics of the garbage on his business Facebook page. He was there in 10 mins picking it up while saying he wondered where it blew out.

I was videoing the whole time and asked him if really thought I believed it blew out in 1 pile right in front of my gate. Then he asked if he could pay me anything for my troubles.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
  3. ManofManyStangs

ManofManyStangs 6 pointer

May 4, 2009

Awesome we posted a video of a shoplifter this past week, not accusing her just her pocketing Redbulls in her purse. Within 15 minutes we had her name and within 45 minutes she called wanting to come in and pay for them. I was really shocked at some ppl posting:
    She wouldn't do this unless she really needed it. (Hello red bulls not food)
    I should be ashamed for posting and I could afford it. (Hello again if everyone done this I would be broke)

This cancel culture has to stop, this thought process of someone else has it and I want it has to stop. I really am amazed some things ppl put on social media.

Duckwisperer, Munson, barney and 3 others like this.
  4. ManofManyStangs

ManofManyStangs 6 pointer

May 4, 2009
    We ride a bunch and I even bought sak-it bags to carry our trash out with us. Unfortunately where this stand is no one has access to this road, they walked to get here. Even built a fire 2 feet from their stand and was too lazy to burn the trash.

JR PORTER and jblack1 like this.
  5. luckychucky

luckychucky 6 pointer

Aug 5, 2008
    Manchester ky
    You are exactly right!

6. HeadedWest

HeadedWest 8 pointer

Nov 22, 2016
    I do the same.

I hate seeing it and anything left behind seems to invite more of it.

Brody likes this.
  7. flyingnectar

flyingnectar 6 pointer

Oct 30, 2014
    Metcalfe County

Nice landowner, I’d Go get your new stand. Looks like a nice one. I pick tons of litter/trash up every year. My kids now do it without me asking. At some point often The landowners get upset and the good folks that respect the land lose too.

BootsOn27 likes this.
  8. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Sounds the like horse trails at LBL. Nothing but trash!

9. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    The folks posting her defense are fellow criminals/shoplifters or at least enabling family members of criminals. In their mind you got money, they dont and they have every right to take some from you. If you do anything to shame them you become the asshole (in there small minds)

Feedman, Scruff and ManofManyStangs like this.
  10. AndySchulte

AndySchulte 6 pointer

Jun 18, 2020
    Louisville, Kentucky
    If I owned land and found someone’s tree stand on it, then I would have a new treestand.

11. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    I found an entire sleeve of red solo cups in the middle of nowhere. Have to wonder if a tornado takes this stuff sometimes.

12. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    Ive been in more than one heated standoffs about mostly beer cans while trail riding. I don't like it but you can't beat sense in these type ppl, so now I generally find some catchy backhanded insult to embarrass them in front of their pals. That seems to get through their thick skull better than beating it...lol. :rolleyes::oops:

13. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    Its not cancel culture, its a wave of people who dont want to be accountable for their actions. A bunch of overgrown overindulged children running loose.

littlebear likes this.
  14. Velvet ears

Velvet ears 8 pointer

Nov 6, 2013
    West KY
    My yard has a school bus highway sign in it. I am constantly picking up bottles that people throw at the sign.

15. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    County would have to move the sign.