Transparent????

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Wildcat, Mar 18, 2015.

1. inchr48

inchr48 10 pointer

May 14, 2013
    NW Indiana
    No surprises here. Smoke and mirrors. Stall and deflect .........

2. KYBH4Life

KYBH4Life Banned

Feb 13, 2011
    What he said

3. Wampuscat

Wampuscat 10 pointer

Apr 10, 2009
    Louisville
    But he said he will have the most transparent presidency in history so this can't be right?? Right....

4. KYBH4Life

KYBH4Life Banned

Feb 13, 2011
    I don't see how he can live with himself much less how Congress hasn't gotten rid of him. I am not pointing fingers at any party but they all need to grow some nads and do the right thing, regardless of party affiliation.

5. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

I suppose if nonsense is repeated enough ... people will believe anything. I can assure you with all the irrational Obama hatred, if the red team had ANYTHING there would already be Articles of Impeachment filed.

But that's just it, there really is NOTHING other than empty rhetoric. Show me where I'm wrong.

6. KYBH4Life

KYBH4Life Banned

Feb 13, 2011
    His refusal to protect the homeland in regards to enforcement of immigration laws that are already on the books. His slick move to totally bypass Congress to make a deal with terrorists to get a deserter in return. Obstruction of justice in the Benghazi investigation.

7. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

... and like I said, if there were meat on any of those bones, charges would have already been filed.

8. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    This is the second thread I started that you pop up on. Looks like you DO read my posts but tell others different.

As for Congress and no meat. Look at all the hearings. They take the 5th, papers disappeared, PC's crashed, emails were lost, people LIED, The Attorney General refused to look into anything Congress asked him to. Obama's people that were called before Congress all say they didn't see or hear anything and lost everything they did have. This has been going on for 5 years, nothing but stonewalling. When you have the Dept of Justice and the FBI looking the other way and delaying their supposed work on each complain then they will just have to keep pushing.

We don't want a "show" impeachment like Clinton got but a real one.

The ONLY people that still think this administration is still transparent are the blind worshippers.

9. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    You would defend Obama if he robbed a bank an shot 6 kids and a bus load of nuns. Seems like you should apply for the press secretary job.

10. mmayes

mmayes 12 pointer

Aug 2, 2005
    Near Aintry
    I have to give you credit you absolutely refuse to believe the messiah has done any wrong. You do the Democratic party proud. :)

Mayes

11. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Just dealing with reality, while most here lap up the FOX, Rush, Hannity, etc. lies.

I'm no real fan of Obama, but you would think from listening to you guys that he was the anti-Christ ... as a matter of fact, I think that has been discussed here. Face it, he's not done anything impeachment worthy ... in fact, he's not done much at all, given the R's position of blocking basically everything related to the POTUS.

12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

The only reason you are not a fan of Obama's is because he's NOT far left enough for you.

You REALLY DO defend him EVERY chance you can just like any other Obama worshipper.

13. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'

I wonder how much incriminating evidence was in those 30,000 emails?

14. KYBH4Life

KYBH4Life Banned

Feb 13, 2011
    Yep.....the meat on the bones has conveniently disappeared. You can't argue that, now can you?