Transgenders and sports

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xbokilla, Feb 2, 2021.

1. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    Only strike so far for me. Maybe I’ve not been updated in last few days.

2. woodsman92

woodsman92 10 pointer

Feb 16, 2019
    Russell Co
    You don’t know any pipeline workers then do you?

3. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Democrats think up ways to sin and thumb their nose at God. If you don’t agree your a racist or a bigot. You can’t make up the crap that Democrats support and champion. People talk about unity but who wants to unify with these people when they are against everything that you believe in and know to be right? I’m not compromising the truth for anyone or anything. Wonder what they’ll do when one of these freaks wants a hysterectomy?

4. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    They will probably attempt to normalize beastiality, next, once they feel that homosexuality no longer suffices. Then again, they may keep pushing toward kindergarteners and toddlers.

Thomas Roberts likes this.
  5. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I know several but they voted for trump

6. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    No I don’t.

7. woodsman92

woodsman92 10 pointer

Feb 16, 2019
    Russell Co
    Well you can google and get details but Biden killed the keystone pipeline leaving 11,000 workers without a job. Depending on where you read I think it’s quotes a lot higher number than that. But don’t know who to believe on the numbers, but none the less he knocked a lot of people out of thier jobs

8. raidergson

raidergson 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    Promise, not picking on you, but this sounds like a couple of my family members who don’t keep informed, and when they do it is CNN. My wife recently told one of my in- laws about some of the Federal exec. orders on the table, and he said that was only for certain states!!!!:confused:

Trapper Delk, Feedman, barney and 2 others like this.
  9. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    I believe half of these people are not homosexuals. The perverted, modern culture is pushing people with mental and social disorders towards the culture of freaks that is now looked at in a good light instead of a bad. Most of these poor children that are manipulated into a life of sexual perversion will never see the age of 50.

Lady Hunter, Feedman, barney and 4 others like this.
  10. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Lot of truth in this I think.

Thomas Roberts likes this.
  11. pead

pead Spike

Jul 17, 2015
    Ohio
    Great observation. They are deliberately trying to deceive young people about their true identity and the image they were created in, which is Gods. I believe it has to do with the great coming deception Jesus warned about, that if it were possible even the elect would be deceived.

RLWEBB, PUBLIC RAT and raidergson like this.
  12. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    Way more than one strike on Joe for me. Probably pushing 40 strikes with his executive order signing ass.

13. raidergson

raidergson 10 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    My boy is a 6th grader in Madison Country Co. tells me that several of the girls are jaded at the boys, and are already the new thing “trans neutral,” or something to that fashion: basically girls who like girls, but are not really girls, but “theys.” So confusing for kids at this age.

RLWEBB likes this.
  14. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    I hope nobody claims to be surprised by this. Biden talked about this,open borders, gun control, shutting down anything Trump started whether it was better for the country or not, shut it down because Trump did it. His entire campaign was based on liberal agenda and orange man bad. Anybody that voted for him and claims not to have seen or heard any of this was not paying attention at all.