Tranquility Wma Ohio?

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Low Bird, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Low Bird

Low Bird 6 pointer

Apr 4, 2005
    ol man kelsey's crick
    Anyone have any info on this place? Looking to possibly try some bow hunting here in November. Never hunted out of state, but this is not to far away. Me and a buddy thought we might give it a try. Any info about this area would be appreciated. Thanks

2. bigd33

bigd33 6 pointer

Nov 2, 2006
    In a holler
    Yes I have hunted there lots of hunters .. I would rather hunt shawnee national forest.. You can go to ohio dnr. should give you all the info. you need..

3. md2bintn

md2bintn Fawn

Sep 21, 2008
    Harrogate, Tn,
    Hunted there off and on the past 5 years. Never saw many bowhunters, if you hunt during the week days. Weekends are a different story, lots of locals that don't really know how to hunt and just blunder around with crossbows. Buddy of mine killeda nice 13 pt there 4 years ago.

4. Southpaw

Southpaw 10 pointer

Oct 2, 2005
    Northern Ky
    I have also hunted there. Good deer nmbrs ,lots of hunters.And during the pre rut (first week nov) last year I saw plates on trucks from 6 different states.I have a private farm right in the middle of Tranquility that I hunt some evenings and all the pressure helps me.If you decide to hunt there the middle of the week is best.