Trade Presidents

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by coysmoker, Jun 23, 2014.

1. coysmoker

coysmoker 6 pointer

Feb 23, 2010
    Boone Co.
    I was watching one of the Sunday morning news shows this morning and I heard our president talk about what to do with Iraq and I head former president of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahn talk about what to do and I want to know if we can trade presidents for a while? Or just loan him out? Netanyahn made a lot more sense! Obama is a joke!

2. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    The Israelis aren't as dumb as we are as a country......they can't afford to be........besides, we still want them to be a friend and that would surely ruin a friendship.

3. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY
    Netanyahu's not just the former PM, he's the current too.

4. Rodeo man

Rodeo man 8 pointer

Aug 31, 2011
    They are Gods chosen people. I got a lot of respect for them.

5. Coot_Meurer

Coot_Meurer 10 pointer

Nov 4, 2006
    Not here anymore
    You mean this "mans man" Netanyahu ?

(Stolen from Wikipedia ) [2] Netanyahu is the first Israeli prime minister born in Israel after the establishment of the state. Netanyahu joined the Israel Defense Forces during the Six-Day War in 1967, and became a team leader in the Sayeret Matkal special forces unit. He took part in many missions, including Operation Inferno (1968), Operation Gift (1968) and Operation Isotope (1972), during which he was shot in the shoulder. He fought on the front lines in the War of Attrition and the Yom Kippur War in 1973, taking part in special forces raids along the Suez Canal, and then leading a commando assault deep into Syrian territory.[3] He achieved the rank of captain before being discharged. Netanyahu served as the Israeli ambassador to the United Nations from 1984 to 1988,

6. patiodadio

patiodadio 8 pointer

Mar 22, 2014
    Could we throw in Hitlery and Michelle to boot ! That would be a great trade !

7. mrdux

mrdux Guest

Wasn't his brother killed in the raid at the airport in Uganda? I think he was the one being groomed for PM till he died freeing hostages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonatan_Netanyahu

One thing we will never have to worry about a politician from the US doing.

8. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    I'm ready for an ex-military PRO 1ST and 2ND to run our country. I'd say Allen West, but Obamer's about finished anyone taking an African American seriously for prez. Any others come to mind?

Course, whoever is prez needs to have a heart for biz from small to large corps.