Tough season got it done today

Dreamhunter

10 pointer
Sep 29, 2013
finally got it done this mourning killed a pretty nice nine pointer been a long season but God blessed me today.can someone help me post my picture of my deer on here I will txt someone a picture please thanks guys good luck to everone still at it.

Nock

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2012
Butler co
IMG_0258.JPG

For the OP. Nice buck.

Brown Dogs Matter

12 pointer
Jun 7, 2004
Louisville, KY.
Nice deer - we've been out three times since my son killed on opening day, with no luck. I posted the story about the deer 15 feet on the wrong side of the fence, and we've not seen anything on our side since.

Oh well, that's why they call it hunting and not killing. We will be at it again, 80 degree temps and all...

Dreamhunter

10 pointer
Sep 29, 2013
Didn't see anything wrong with him when I skinned him today everthing looked normal may have been injured just happy to get him hunted 11 days seen seven or eight bucks just one shooter last week to far for bow shot.this guy come in about 9:30 this mourning chaseing a little doe, the second buck I seen chaseing since week before rifle season come in.this was a strange season for me but got it done headed to Fort Knox thanksgiving weekend hunting area 8 me and my girl are in the blind now my wife got a eight point yesterday so we're doing good so thanks guys for all your help posting my picture God bless and good luck .