Toms

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by mudhole crossing, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Georgia Transplant

Georgia Transplant 10 pointer

May 22, 2008
    Western Kentucky
    13 in Indiana during November deer season.

2. CaseyRebel

CaseyRebel Fawn

Nov 22, 2016
    They were struttin' today and saw more coming home than I did going to Danville up Hwy 127..Sawabout 40 and about half were toms and they were facing off to each other some were and others trying to attract the hens..Coming back saw 3 flocks,pulled off to the side to count 1 and there were plenty in each to many to count ad I tried and every time I got to 45 they would run together and mess me up but there was plenty in all 3 groups!!

3. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    I have been shrooming the last few days and I've not heard the first gobble. And I know they are there. Only thing I can figure they are tight lipped after fly down

4. CaseyRebel

CaseyRebel Fawn

Nov 22, 2016
    I can hear them behind my home up a hollow and on top of the hills and there is a thicket not far and I was up checking on a barn that's being stole board by board for a woman and they were gobbling there.No problems here where I live and I say in 1 big area in front of me about a mile away up a long hollow the farm has grown up with everything and once was clear I say they are really a carrying on something fierce,always that way up there and 500 acres to grow and roam without no hunting pressure from anyone except maybe a nephew or 2 of his..