Tire Prices!

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
Surprised to see so many people running 35's
A lot of trucks these days look like the tires are significantly undersized with the factory tires.
I dont like more than an inch or two of poke (and prefer width even with the wells) so cant stand most of the spacers and lift setups a lot of guys run but to each their own.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
A lot of trucks these days look like the tires are significantly undersized with the factory tires.
I dont like more than an inch or two of poke (and prefer width even with the wells) so cant stand most of the spacers and lift setups a lot of guys run but to each their own.
1A2F7B92-CE28-47E8-8DA0-C07A3BD1217C.jpeg

My truck left the factory with 29” tires. They rode like garbage and it looked ridiculous. I leveled it but that was it.

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
What drives me nuts is the guys that have tires that stick out 3-4" from the wheel well and don't run flaps! Gotta tear up some rocker panel paint something fierce and up the whole side of the truck when they stick out that much. I've never had a truck w/o flaps. Ordered the ones for my new truck the day the dealer told me it was in and could be picked up the next day. These gravel roads here and out west will blast a rocker panel to death w/o flaps.

ribsplitter

Cyber-Hunter
Jan 19, 2004
Greenup, ky, USA.
I've got Nitto ridge grapplers on my 2500. They drive like a street tire with very little noise to them at all. I have been very impressed with them so far. I had a set of Cooper sst tires on my last 2500. The only good thing I can say is they would dig and go. Noisy, road walking SOB's.

Capttrae

12 pointer
Apr 2, 2012
What drives me nuts is the guys that have tires that stick out 3-4" from the wheel well and don't run flaps! Gotta tear up some rocker panel paint something fierce and up the whole side of the truck when they stick out that much. I've never had a truck w/o flaps. Ordered the ones for my new truck the day the dealer told me it was in and could be picked up the next day. These gravel roads here and out west will blast a rocker panel to death w/o flaps.
Worse than that is the squatted trucks. They look like a dog dragging its ass across the ground

Latest posts