Time to mandate the damn vaccine for everyone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Journette, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Journette

Journette 6 pointer

Jul 22, 2016
    Caldwell County
    if the former president Donald Trump runs again for 2024 all his platform is just revenge and make himself richer in any way he can

EdLongshanks likes this.
  2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Your brain died a long time ago, now you just talk out of your ass.

slobear and barney like this.
  3. Journette

Journette 6 pointer

Jul 22, 2016
    Caldwell County
    Mandated vaccines have been around for a very long time. Why be so damn stubborn

4. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Why be so stupid? This isn’t a vaccine champ.

HuntressOfLight and slobear like this.
  5. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Yep he’s going to get revenge on all you communist useful idiots and laugh his way to the bank. We support him in his efforts. You won’t be able to stop it.

slobear and barney like this.
  6. mwezell

mwezell 12 pointer

Jan 22, 2006
    Auburn, KY
    I'm about as conservative as they come and I do support most everything about Trump's platform...but I hope he doesn't run in 2024. He's his own worst enemy because he can't control his mouth and he's just about the only one that a dimocratic candidate can beat in 2024..as of now. Too many people vote out of hate rather than for a record and a platform. IOW, Trump could cure every disease out there, bring world peace and make us all millionaires, but half of the country would still vote against him out of hate. That's how Biden won without leaving his basement! He didn't run on anything! He counted on hate and the promise of "free stuff" to win and it did. Trump is still making it tough on conservatives. If he'd announce that he won't run in 2024, DeSantis will run and we'll elect a real president. DeSantis is polished and will have essentially Trump policies without the embarrassing blather.

Don't get me wrong here...I'm not saying Trump was wrong on much, but that he has split the party up and has way too much baggage for the general election. Just my 2 cents.

HuntressOfLight and JR in KY like this.
  7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    He’s not going to run. At least I highly doubt he is going to run. He will pass the torch.

Feedman likes this.
  8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
  9. mwezell

mwezell 12 pointer

Jan 22, 2006
    Auburn, KY
    I want Trump's policies without the baggage. That's DeSantis!

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I concur my friend. Heavy D 2024

mwezell likes this.
  11. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    A lot to respond to. First, everyone said he couldn’t win in 2016, not only were they wrong but he was the only one that could win in 2016. Second, he was the greatest president I have seen in my lifetime and the only one I have seen that even came close to holding up his promises. Third, what damn party you talking about? If you are talking about the bush,cheney,romney,mccain party, piss on them!

If he runs in 24 he will steamroll any competition including Desantis. It would be a bad career decision for Desantis to challenge Trump imo.

bassvax and Feedman like this.
  12. mwezell

mwezell 12 pointer

Jan 22, 2006
    Auburn, KY
    Your post epitomizes exactly why he should not run and the point of my post, imo. I'll say it again for clarity...I believe in virtually everything he did. He just didn't know how to keep his mouth shut. Yes, he was the best president in my lifetime, too, but his mouth got him beat and cost us a lot of seats in congress. He might well beat DeSantis in the primaries, but I think it'd be close..in which case the dems have already won, because we are then split as a party. Now you can put your faith in a person that lost to a demented old man that never left his basement, or you can support another man that has the same policies and knows how to not alienate half of the voting population every time he talks. Maybe the dims cheated and maybe not, but they won and took over both houses of congress. As much as I like Trump, I think he is to blame for that.

Yes, the media treated him unfairly, yes, they lied..but what did Trump expect when he called them out? We're on the same team here. We just see how to win the game, differently.

HuntressOfLight and JR in KY like this.
  13. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    We are definitely on the same side and I will support Desantis when he runs, just think it would be a mistake to run against Trump. I think Trump would trounce him like the 16 or 17 others in 2016.

As far as the 2020 election? It was biggest election fraud in the history of world, hell putin probably blushed. I don’t see that Trump divided the party at all. You do realize he was the most popular sitting president ever, I hope you also realize not a chance in hell ol sleepy got 81 million votes.

bassvax likes this.
  14. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I agree with all that, but not sure Trump would win in a contested primary.
    Far as I'm concerned, Obongo was the one that divided the country....and Not because he was black African. He hated the Police and the Military.
    I had Hope that he would tell his Bros to Pull their pants up, get a Damjob, support your children, and we all live together. But. No.

Tankt, mwezell and riverboss like this.
  15. mwezell

mwezell 12 pointer

Jan 22, 2006
    Auburn, KY
    I agree Joe! But I don't see us winning with the "dems cheated" narrative. We need to stick with why we are the better choice and fix the voter fraud issue at the same time.