Thursday afternoon who's goin

jtgrin2

6 pointer
Oct 14, 2009
Gonna hit the stand for the first time this season. Temperature sucks but the wind will be right and it's that time of year. Debating on when to get to stand since it's so warm. What time are u all gonna be in the stand? I was originally thinking 2 since it's dark at 6 but the hot weather makes we wanna wait til 3 or 4. What do u all think?

farmertom

8 pointer
Jan 21, 2011
I belive id go at two you only get 4 hours any way this time of year . and you never know

Sent from my LGL21G using Tapatalk

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
Gonna hit the stand for the first time this season. Temperature sucks but the wind will be right and it's that time of year. Debating on when to get to stand since it's so warm. What time are u all gonna be in the stand? I was originally thinking 2 since it's dark at 6 but the hot weather makes we wanna wait til 3 or 4. What do u all think?

You most likely won't see anything. They are moving at night.

Oct 15, 2013
Jefferson
Just got all settled in the tree. Also hoping the coming rain will get em moving. Got lucky this weekend and ended up getting a week off work to watch my uncles house which also happens to be the property that I hunt. Gonna be an awesome weekend I hope!

camclo01

6 pointer
Oct 11, 2010
louisville, KY
I a tree now hoping to see something in a oak patch staging area about 80yrds from a cut Corn field

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

jtgrin2

6 pointer
Oct 14, 2009
Got a fresh rub about 20 yards from my stand. Shavings piled up at the base of the cedar. Got in about 3

Bone_Chaser

8 pointer
Sep 12, 2014
Whitley Co
Saw a couple of bucks with their tails half cocked in a field driving in. Did find this one the way in 20151105_150241.jpg

Latest posts