Thoughts on the situation in Afghanistan?

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Anyone ever wonder what happened to deceiving the enemy in warfare? I mean that situation at the airport would have been a real time to set up a “meeting” with Taliban leaders and sent them a nice surprise.

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
Anyone ever wonder what happened to deceiving the enemy in warfare? I mean that situation at the airport would have been a real time to set up a “meeting” with Taliban leaders and sent them a nice surprise.
They got there prize! We just put there military in the 21 century!

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
Nothing has made any sense about this whole fiasco. I'm still scratching my head over the fakenes of the Afghanis chasing a C130 down the runway being broadcast.
Ya if anything they looked like there were happy. Yes a few held on but when you watch it they look like they are cheering. I can’t understand them so they can show us a video and say it’s anything.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Ya if anything they looked like there were happy. Yes a few held on but when you watch it they look like they are cheering. I can’t understand them so they can show us a video and say it’s anything.
Absolutely.

But after blocking and tackling to drag Biden across the finish line why is the MSM trying to make this shit show look bad all of the sudden??

raidergson

10 pointer
Dec 10, 2010
Garrard County
Rumors were spreading that most of the equipment is so called “bone yard” grade, but I heard that a Blackhawk was seen flying donning a Taliban flag.

Buzzy

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
Absolutely.

But after blocking and tackling to drag Biden across the finish line why is the MSM trying to make this shit show look bad all of the sudden??

It’s the media. Confirmation bias and Fear drive ratings. So to get rating they have to have the “breaking story” about how they are they first to report this terrible event. It’s no different than advertising, it makes you feel like you need something or need to be informed on something.

when in all reality it’s not close to as bad as what people make it. Both Obama AND Trump are perfect examples of that. Everyone said the world was going to end with these two and LOTS of people believed or still believe that even though it is clearly untrue.
That division is all they need to strip freedom from us. I get along with nearly everything because in the grand scheme of things most people just want to be paid, have food and be able to have health insurance.

Long post short, create an enemy then you are relieved of all blame. That is the mindset in this country now.

chadwimc

12 pointer
Oct 29, 2004
Earth
biden139.jpg

Latest posts