This says it ALL!!

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by ddwhitetails, Dec 4, 2014.

1. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    Nothing new. Blacks are even more racist than whites IMO. They're pretty much blind to it though since AL, Jesse and Maobama tell them they're victims.

2. scoffman

scoffman Spike

Oct 27, 2011
    WoW and white people are the bigots. M'hmmm okay then. I got nothing to say. (shakes head and walks away)

3. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    I wish we had picked our own ***m cotton. :grumpy:

4. Justsaying

Justsaying 8 pointer

Jun 22, 2012
    NOYB
    They should be thanking us. The last time I checked their kind were still living in huts and don't have running water in africa. If the truth was ever presented they would find they lived better as slaves than they do on their own. The problem is we think they are mad about being enslaved, thats not it. Its just in their genetics to hate work.

5. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    Really close to the truth? Nahhh, it's spot on.

6. HillBillyFiveO

HillBillyFiveO 8 pointer

Aug 15, 2005
    Newport, KY
    And THAT is St Louis, to its' core! They are a racially divided community, by design. I spent 2 years down there, and got to know quite a few life-long residents. They say it has been that way forever. The powers that be do nothing to try to resolve the issues and the "problems" do nothing to improve it either. There are good people there, no question. I'm just not sure why they stay.

After the beating death of the Serbian guy and the shooting in the cop bar, I'd say it's open season down there. It's not going to get better and other innocent people are going to die. The blood is on the hands of the Gov, Sharp-tongue, Jesse, Barry and the useless USAG. Keep promoting the "they owe you" mentality and see where it takes us!!!

Floyd T.