This makes my day every time..Love it..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mallardkiller, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Brody

Brody 6 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Yep that's some funny stuff right there.
    I think that was Dudster at 1:20 mark.

300winmag and mallardkiller like this.
  2. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    I like the girl at 1:45....lol...typical liberal not getting her way....so we are the ones full of hate..

3. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I can’t believe people would act that way and then turn around and call us the things they do LOL. How pathetic call us Trump followers LOL I doubt anyone , not one would of cried if he lost except the ones that voted for Hillary , after she finished off America for her puppet master Obama then the real crying would of started , the reality that we was right , the reality she was a crook along with the great Muslim and many others yeah you would of cried either way my little lost minded brainwashed idiots , anti American SOBs LOL. Your all so flipping ignorant it just makes me wonder how they even make it through life and I’m not to smart , and even I have enough common sense to pay attention and see that side is way out in left field somewhere LOL

Carl and mallardkiller like this.
  4. timer

timer 10 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    A couple of weeks ago I had lunch with an old friend....A guy I hadn't seen for about 25 years. Everything was going very well until he started ragging on Trump. He said that no person in history had ever been more qualified to be President than Hillary.

So I asked him, what makes her the most qualified?

I'll skip his first two reasons, but his third reason was that she had slept with the President....I actually laughed out loud. First of all, I'm not sure she ever slept with the President and second, if that makes a woman qualified....

I picked-up the check and wished him a happy life....

5. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Their will be some serious melt-downs November 2020.... LOL. It will be serious popcorn time.....

6. Bubbles

Bubbles Banned

Oct 25, 2016
    And our resident tin foil hat-wearing idiot will still be hiding under a rock.

300winmag and mallardkiller like this.
  7. SmokeShow

SmokeShow 10 pointer

Nov 11, 2013
    Then you have this. It makes me want to celebrate every time I see it. I love it. :cool:

8. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    My favorite ones are the idiots destroying their own TV sets.....like it's hurting Trump some way.

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    This was the first time I’ve seen that video and it was phenomenal. Thanks for sharing. The video alone is reason enough to re-elect President trump.

cedar ridge and mallardkiller like this.
  10. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY

Didn't know if you guys had seen this.

11. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Kudos to the man for not backing down , the cry baby is lucky he didn’t get shot

mallardkiller likes this.
  12. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    A parade of mindless turds.

mallardkiller likes this.