This is America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press.

This is the VERY SAME stuff that was done in Italy and Germany in the late 1920's and the early 1930's by the Fascist Party and the Nazi Party against people that disagreed with them. Where were the police then while this was going on??? Now here in America where are the police?????? The only arrests came much later.

This stuff they were throwing was NOT real milkshakes but a mix of quick drying cement.
    ANTIFA is a lie, they are true fascists. Guess which party they support????

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-c...s-of-quick-dry-cement-at-police-and-onlookers

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    davers, barney and PUBLIC RAT like this.
  2. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    They are quick to call everyone facist, racist, bigots and spew their hate when they are the fascists and haters. Evil organization.

barney and PUBLIC RAT like this.
  3. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Anitfa is violent and destructive they have proven to be over and over. For the life of me i cant understand why the police dont crack skulls every time they attempt to assemble.

4. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Saw that this morning on the news, absolute disgrace. Seems like if they can get you away from a group they just pummel you and try to inflict as much hatred as they can. If they had to face a group where each had a can of bear spray and a baton they might be able to cut off their man buns and make them cry.

5. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    They are told to stand down. This has gotten out of hand and soon someone is going to get killed, if they do, I hope they are wearing those black PJ's.
    It is time for the conservatives to call them out as racist, bigots, and the fascist that they truly are, It's time for trump and the party leaders to also call these cucks out at every chance they get, and finally, It's time for a country ass kicken, the likes these little Nazis have never seen to put them down.

6. That stuff ain’t happening in Murray, Kentucky I know that for a fact.

slobear, barney and RLWEBB like this.
  7. barney likes this.
  8. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Where have I seen this before?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh, yeah. Now I remember...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Different day, but just the same old tyrannical crap...

barney and drakeshooter like this.
  9. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    They seem to like City areas why don’t they march or pile up in the country streets and towns acting like this

10. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    How about South Williamson or Matewan? I’m sure they’d receive a warm welcome.

TripleGee and Ataulbe1 like this.
  11. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Every city they have a free hand the Democrat Mayor protects them until it becomes too much and then the police will be ordered to stop them FOR A WHILE.

12. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    Concealed carry, no permit required starts tomorrow in KY. No way in hell those cowards step foot in KY

13. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Yeah , Webb that’s a good place to start there’s a lot of places in southern WVA and Kentucky the thugs of all thugs in the city street wouldn’t wanna be caught there LOL. What exactly do these Atifa or what ever supposed to be doing protesting that everyone other than them is racist or something

Iceman35 likes this.
  14. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I’m not sure. Others know more about them than I. I think they see all conservatives as fascists.

15. slobear

slobear 10 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    It’s on its way. Bowling Green is the Conservative capital of ky. Don’t have to mention what happened there.

I’m 100% against constitutional carry, we will all see why when these idiots start showing up. I’m good with open carry, I don’t even care how iffy they are. Now I look at idiots and wonder if they are carrying. Dumb move