This burns me up. Our country is being given away

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Carl, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

But they set up the system to help those who followed. System around before we were born or at least you...:D

2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!!!^^^^^^^^^^

Want proof?? Go look at Ellis Island history. That was a "Point of Entry" to the United States. Legal immigrants were dropped off there to go though the progress of being allowed into the US. Some sick ones were kept on the Island for a certain amount of time. Other's that had a certain illness and the known criminals were send back on the very next ship. The ones allowed in the US were told "Welcome to America", put on any ferry and dropped off at any of the dozens of docks in New York City. That's it. Not one single dime for food or anything.

Once in the city all the different immigrants tried to find their own kind hoping they would get some help. That's how "Little Italy" came to being, same thing for all those other people from other countries, like Ireland, etc. Very few were able to get any "help" at all, most were jammed up 5-10 to a room, adults and children found jobs where they worked 16 hours a day for peanuts. The Mafia got their start helping "their own" just like they did in their home countries.

No the US govt didn't give them a dam thing. It was not until 1965 that the US govt ever started to help in any way.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    dirtstalker and Gforcetrivers like this.
  3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Things were changed over the years by those who were as you say dropped off at the dock. I bet some were your kin that implemented those changes..

4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

The TRUTH still stands. I have nothing against LEGAL immigrants. If you would spend 5 minutes of your time looking up REAL HISTORY and not what the radial left sites tell you then you would know.

As for my family, we can trace them back to 1520 in England. We know who and how they came to America and we have seen the copies of their papers, where and when they came over here. So MY family came here LEGALLY!!!! Did yours??

You have no idea of any history in any of your posts.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  5. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Mine came from Italy.

Became an American, and stood with hand over heart every single time he saw the American flag, or heard the anthem.. He also learned the English language, and tried his damnedest to Keep America Great by becoming a Republican!

Once he moved his family to KY, he was made fun of, called racial slurs, and received anonymous death threats by all of the fine, upstanding Democrats who lived around here.

6. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    I'm sure that's were your family stepped in, giving them everything someone else had worked for.

EdLongshanks and barney like this.
  7. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Yes thats right when my my family came they didn't get free everything for any amount of time. I WANT REPARATIONS! I want the money that was owed to my family for immigrating here!

8. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Then quit complaining about that video.

9. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I call BS when I see it..that is all. Some of you may fall for crap like that but not me.

10. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Don’t matter where we came from we r Americans now and love this country , and we don’t want others coming in and try and change the way things are , others came and lived here and became citizens never tried to change a thing they went to wars , worked and bled for this country to build it and protect it and it’s people , now folks are wanting in to change it and desteoy it That’s the difference

Carl, Dark Cloud and riverboss like this.
  11. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    If we do go to war with a Muslim country, we are screwed. Jihad will be everywhere in this country. You can bet your sweet ass the Muzzies here wont go against their own kind. It will be a war like we have never seen with a lot of American citizens killed on their own soil.

riverboss likes this.
  12. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Your spot on!
    Pandora's box has been opened and there ain't no shutting it back.

13. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Your exactly right , but we r just parinoid racist and we r scared of anyone different

14. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    The Third Jihad has already begun. They have infiltrated us to the point of filling positions in our highest governmental positions. Now its just a waiting game. England has 185 Sharia Courts right now. Its nuts!

00noturkey likes this.
  15. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    or as tool's for politicians.

riverboss likes this.