This burns me up. Our country is being given away

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Carl, Mar 6, 2019.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    It is hysterical. Some of the things dudster says truly amazes me. The guys thought process, or lack there of, is incredible. Poor guy is clueless and has no idea that he is. He just keeps hacking away with his kindergarten logic. It’s a marvel.

Grouseguy is not dumb. He’s just wrong....about literally everything. I don’t like that he isn’t always forthcoming with his true opinions and gives some lackluster attempt to appear “moderate.” That’s kinda disingenuous, but he can be kinda funny sometimes. He’s just a communist so you have to take whatever he says with a grain of salt.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    Carl, riverboss and drakeshooter like this.
  2. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Why???

Duster got up every day and went to work for 30 years to support his family and paid W2 taxes on every bit of it.

You may not like his politics, but he’s paid his dues and his opinion is EARNED... as much as you’re on this site as an alleged contractor, I’m not sure you can honestly claim the same.

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Hahahahaha. See what I mean? He’s funny.

What are you talking about gg? Your comments above make as much sense as dudster’s usual gibberish. Glad to see you extending a helpful hand to your beloved comrade. “Earned” opinions? Hahahaha. Not all ideas are equal Gg. Not everyone gets a trophy. Some ideas are just stupid...I’m quite sure you are familiar with stupid concepts, as evidenced by your world view.

I’ll gladly hire you for the day if you feel froggy little buddy. What’s your skill level?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    EC, Wildcat and drakeshooter like this.
  4. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    i dont care if someone has a different religion, or is gay. i just dont want that forced on me, or mine.. killing babies, is something, that is disgusting. my sister was born at 7mths. shes still bitchen ever so often. bitchen is a PMS thing, maybe female.. she's in er 50's,. to have a baby born, then use shears[limb cutter's] to kill it, is crazy. no one should have a right to do this. anybody got a swastika. ya volt..

5. Larry Risner

Larry Risner 6 pointer

Mar 15, 2018
    Berea, kentucky
    Could be a lie or could not. However I will tell you this for sure if you where to go line by line on any local, state, or our national government budget and look at what they spend your money on you would be OMG/WTF are you kidding me. It is not about you my friends.

6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Pretty much what I have said for a long time. Follow the money and see where it ends up at, sure not in the common man's pocket.

7. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Well
    I see you guys are not responding to my questions about Bubbkes

8. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

What about it Bubbles? You wanna “Man Up” and come clean? ... or just fade away?

9. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    All my checks are coming up empty on the Muslim housing so far I will check further on Monday while I’m off , far as the original post goes

10. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    • The cost per refugee to American taxpayers just under $79,600 every year in the first five years after a refugee is resettled in the U.S.
    • In 2016, the State Department spent nearly $545 million to process and resettle refugees, including $140,389,177 on transportation costs.
    • Of the $1.8 billion in resettlement costs, $867 billion was spent on welfare alone.
    • In their first five years, approximately 54 percent of all refugees will hold jobs that pay less than $11 an hour.
    • $71 million will be spent to educate refugees and asylum-seekers, a majority of which will be paid by state and local governments.
    • Over five years, an estimated 15.7 percent of all refugees will need housing assistance, which is roughly $7,600 per household in 2014 dollars.
    • https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...on-80-000-per-immigrant-free-welfare-medicaid

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

85 million for how many houses...somehow the math just don't add up. That why I call BS on the video. Whats a 2014 dollar worth in 2019 ?

12. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    If it's one penny it's to much!
    We owe these foreigners nothing!

barney and dirtstalker like this.
  13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

And where did your distant relatives come from ?? Maybe they were immigrants ?

14. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    It doesn't matter were they came form! They weren't coming here for a free hand out.

00noturkey and Carl like this.