This burns me up. Our country is being given away

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Carl, Mar 6, 2019.

1. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I will check on this myself , haven’t heard of such a thing but I will check on it

2. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY

Please do. I would like to see corroberating evidence. If this is true, and people don't have a problem with it, they are unamerican.

3. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Exactly right , if it is in fact true I Personally will be one of the many protesting it , but I can’t see our governor standing by this at all Justice isn’t about all that , WVA in that area LOL. They aren’t gonna stop no Christians coming up and down no streets guarantee it , if it happens to be true they will be problems for sure

Marsh CallUser likes this.
  4. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Well. In the Muslim controlled areas in Michigan, the police dont even go there. They just let the ragheads take care of it. Not even part of the USA but thats where the muslim representatives in the U S House come from.

riverboss, Dark Cloud, barney and 2 others like this.
  5. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    There are millions of them here.

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Can you please make a half hearted attempt at remotely forming a coherent sentence? Try and use at least kindergarten grammar and punctuation? We don’t expect much. Believe me. Thanks.

drakeshooter likes this.
  7. I blocked him again because let’s be honest, he picks every opposite position on every subject just to F with y’all like a middle school girl. I say y’all because I ain’t participating in his stupid banter anymore.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  8. Nah, I don’t think I will be viewing ignored content but thanks.
    8EABF88C-F67D-480D-87BB-ED28D7016CF6.png

EdLongshanks likes this.
  9. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    some like to stir the pot, just to get a knee jerk reaction. i have no doubt that there are muslims, and politicians, who want to take over this country. did i, or not say, any political party's. "the national debt, loans from china", to cover this? there are muslims that come over to this country just to take over. as long as it is allowed, those that believe in freedom, freedom will be taken away from them. dont matter if its the gov., or a foreign entity. the quality of food has diminished in this country, yet the prices keep going up. come to think of it, quality has diminished.
    i am an "old one". i remember when quality was a standard. and it wasn't just the US.

cedar creek likes this.
  10. Bubbles

Bubbles 10 pointer

Oct 25, 2016
    I agree 100% especially on the teenage girl comment. That's all he's got to do day-in, day-out.

drakeshooter likes this.
  11. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    It's our fault this is happening! Were allowing it,
    We need to band together and put a stop to our treasonous goverment!
    We were warned about it and have the right to fight it, but if we don't do it soon! It's going to be to late.

We accepted we have to pay taxes! Now we're accepting we have to pay for foreigners?
    One alone can't do nothing! But together with the president we now have!
    We can stop this from getting any worse than it is.
    I hear MAGA were winning! Bull crap! They are walking all over our Constitution!

drakeshooter likes this.
  12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Better than drinking beer all day.

13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Says who?

Munson likes this.