thinning the herd, virus shot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 00noturkey, Jun 22, 2021.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Yep. An excuse to put people in their concentration camp. Because they refuse the death shot.

In the meantime...how many untested people are flooding over the border? See the BS fraud yet?

00noturkey and bassvax like this.
  2. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  3. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    The old guilt treatment. Same way they use racism.

00noturkey likes this.
  4. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
  5. bowhunter269

bowhunter269 12 pointer

Nov 21, 2006
    Fisherville, KY
    You can't make this stuff up...………...and people BELIEVE it. They live among us.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Had a COVID antibody test done today. Should get the results back in a few days. Just curious if I have had it. There were a couple of weeks last winter I felt bad and thought it was a new medication I started. Anyway traveling for a few weeks in August so I am hoping it comes back positive. Not that that will matter since none of the vaccines seem to be working against Delta strain. Blood lady at the office asked "Why are you having this done?" I thought WTF business is it of yours? I said I want to know if I have had COVID. She says I ll order the full panel of COVID tests! I said NO! Just the Antibody test. Jeeesh!

7. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    If all this crap is real and legit and true why does it seem like I'm watching some B movie???

8. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Seems like the most prudent choice.
    My father remains upon isolation within CCU, for having tested positive, again, but they do not believe that he has it. He does not exhibit any of the known symptoms and his x-rays do not indicate that he has it, either (focal pneumonia, instead). They explained that if someone has had it in the past, their tests may pick up residual pieces parts via detection and produce false positives. They surmise such is what his case happens to be. Seems to be his case every time that they end up with a positive on him this year. I think he may have potentialy had it early on (last year and not tested), recovering with prednisone and Vitamins. CCU Nurse cannot see any reason for him to remain on isolation nor within CCU at this time, claiming he would be fine upon yet another floor, permitting visitors.

I have yet to read that, but CCU Nurse stated that they are seeing many vaccinated people with the Delta. Had to open a new section within hospital to accommodate them.

9. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Trapper Delk and EC like this.
  10. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    LOL. But those not vaccinated is the trouble

11. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Just listened to Dr Malone on Bannon's war room. He got a Noble prize for inventing the mrna technology. He probably knows what he's talking about!
    He just said Fauchi is a liar!! He said ronna variants come from vaccinated people, not unvaccinated. But he's probably a conspiracy quack and a insurectionist Trump supporter and a anti-vaxer??????

12. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I liked the outdoor seatbelt!!

00noturkey likes this.
  13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    It’s all bullshit in order to scare people into accepting their draconian communist mandates. Piss of commies. We don’t care anymore.

14. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Anti-body test was negative. Not that it matters really at this point since the Original COVID no longer exists and has been replaced by Delta which seems to be less virulent but more contagious. Also listened to the War Room today and it was very interesting. I am fed up with all this stupid government mandate crap, flip flopping more than a fish out of water and the witch hunts to track us down.

bondhu, 00noturkey, EC and 1 other person like this.