thinning the herd, virus shot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 00noturkey, Jun 22, 2021.

1. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Maskless on a plane? Must be nice to be a part of the elite. Also, going to be hard for Biden to push vaccines if the representatives in his own party aren't taking it or maybe the vaccine is just a placebo?

2. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Its my understanding that all of them were vaccinated. I posted earlier that it is likely the vaxxes DO NOT prevent you from getting OR spreading the virus. Its impossible to find that info specifically stated that way. They merely minimize the symptoms very similar to Hydroxchloroquine and Invectomiacin which have both been made illegal by the media and Democrats. Instead you MUST get an untested unapproved vaccine that uses UNTESTED technology. I will not be getting vaxxed...period.

00noturkey, WILD, Carl and 4 others like this.
  3. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
  4. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

This effort by the left to overthrow our Republic is the biggest "Cluster F..k" in the history of the world but it's absolutely amazing how many people either believe the BS or just don't care.

On the good news side .... we've only got 3 years and 5 months of the "Biden Administration" remaining :( .... pray for us.

5. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Nov 2022 take back the house and senate and impeach his ass for not securing the border and camel toe for just pure laziness. MAGA.

6. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    We are up to six cases of double vaccinated breakthrough cases just within the Biden Whitehouse....what are the odds of this being an isolated anomaly?

Gforcetrivers, bondhu and Carl like this.
  7. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

I'll bet you any amount of money that it's Trumps fault! :p:D:D

8. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

And if that actually happens ... the first order of business after getting rid of those crooked SOB's should be to pass a new Amendment to the Constitution requiring that anyone who assumes the office of President of the United States of America must have at least a room temperature IQ and more cognitive ability than a CARROT! :)

9. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Ad Boris Johnson to the list! There are way to many cases to all be UnVaxxed. I am calling BS!!!

10. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Either they lied about getting jabbed, or it does not work, or.....

00noturkey likes this.
  11. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Now they are saying the shot will stop you from getting as sick. So, you can still get it and spread it but you won't die....Yeah, right. They won't admit its not as good as they promised. And likely its not going to make much of a difference. The virus is going to just runs its course and we will build more immunity and mankind will chug along. They need to be putting more effort into making China and traitors in America pay for this crap being released and produced to start with.

Regulator623, Carl, EC and 1 other person like this.
  12. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    read up on the spike protein. i got jabbed twice, but wont again, im thinking of skipping the annual flu-shot, no telling what you are getting., the flu shot has helped me, but if they, ya know who they are, are gonna tweak, a virus shot, who knows what, what they will do.
    open an oil pipe line for Russia, while closing one for the USA. sumpen aint right.
    red china, makes the stuff sold in stores, instead of in this country, an they are gonna yank the rug out from under the US. no red china supplies.
    just as well in the long run, stuff from red china, has to be bought over an over. instead of a quality part. is a fu country, Cept for the domination of the world, they want. clean out your own closet, before ya take over the world., uncle joe, big brother Joe, is fine with this. he has already turned his back on the US people. E wants more money from Hunters escapades. maybe 20%. i best not carry on so, least big brother joe is listening. an he does.. google..

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  13. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    5C6204C1-2881-4C8C-B0FB-0BBD64BA1A5F.jpeg
    Blaming the unvaccinated for getting the vaccinated sick.

14. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Testing at the border, positive for covid up 900% according to fox news. What about the ones that are not caught and have covid. Republicans need to get in dems face and call them out. Not the time to be cordial and nice either.