thinning the herd, virus shot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 00noturkey, Jun 22, 2021.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    What the plan is...once their "strike force" comes to you door. They'll test you for the Chinese Virus. When you test positive (and you will because the test will be skewed for you to test positive), you'll be dragged off to a COVID camp (i.e., re-education and concentration camp) outside of your will.

And IF you don't "die" there, you might be released.

Remember when Oturda said they needed was a civilian national security force just as big as the military? Who do you think is running the Pedophile Resident in the Blight House on a daily basis?

2. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    If every unexplained coincidence about this whole thing, including the fake election was proved true without a doubt, 70% percent either would ignore it or never even know about it, and that's how we got here!

Trapper Delk, bassvax, Nock and 2 others like this.
  3. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    By the time they use their force in the cities the mountains will be off limits the rivers will be red by that time

riverboss likes this.
  4. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    How can people be so easily manipulated into believing this blatantly obvious fraud???? Standing in lines to get a experimental, non-approved, liability free vaccine for a .004% chance you might die???
    What's the chance you might die in the car on the way to work???

EC and childersb24 like this.
  5. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Because they believe if they comply they’ll be left alone. Instead it just makes them an easier mark. Just ask the Jews. Didn’t work so good for them.

6. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    How can any sane person think all this is a coincidence ??????

Somebody wants kaous, anarchy, fear!
    It's a miracle angry people havent lost all control. I believe that's someone's goal.

davers likes this.
  7. rockhousehunter

rockhousehunter 10 pointer

Oct 18, 2013
    West Liberty, Ky
    Lost 3 members of the family from Covid. We ran to get the shot and will again if its offered. You wear a seatbelt in a car to prevent you from dying, same as the shot. If you don't want the shot, it's simple, don't take it.

8. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    It all about how far "they" can push the general population. In other words...CONTROL!!

9. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Must be a full moon.

1wildcatfan, PUBLIC RAT and riverboss like this.
  10. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    And it should be everyone's choice to take or not take it. The part many hate is how its being pushed on everyone and you are made to feel guilty if you don't take it.

Seatbelts have a long track record and proven themselves. These shots haven't. I don't blame someone for taking it but it should be offered and not pressured.

00noturkey, Carl, Meatstick and 2 others like this.
  11. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Without a doubt, there are elites that want the world population to be lowered dramatically. I'm not saying this is how they are doing it but no sane person would have thought Hitler could pull off what he did. They could make shots that would make 25% of those taking it sterile. Especially the kids they are pushing it on now. Then BAM !! The population starts to drop without actually killing people off. Crazy talk?? You just never know when it comes to the evil that some at the top have.

WILD, Trapper Delk, Carl and 2 others like this.
  12. rockhousehunter

rockhousehunter 10 pointer

Oct 18, 2013
    West Liberty, Ky
    I agree.

00noturkey likes this.
  13. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Well, in the scheme of things, the UN has declared a one world gov., time to set the US in its place, ad conTROLLing the food sources. more or less. i heard this from my sister, an havent checked out all the facts yet. the ones i did check out ring true. cept, only too true.. might as well bend over an kiss your arse goodby..
    We dont need the UN, or the present, that are in conTROLL. :mad::mad::mad:

14. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Never could understand im forced to wear a seatbelt. But not required to wear a helmet on a motorcycle. I guess they figure you wreck a motorcycle most of the time die anyway.

1wildcatfan likes this.