thinning the herd, virus shot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 00noturkey, Jun 22, 2021.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    You're gonna go back to masks soon...because your UN says.

2. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    They want us dead. They tell you there's too many of us. Its for the earth...and their fiefdom.

KYote-Krusher, 00noturkey and Carl like this.
  3. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    I was wearing a mask yesterday, when told that I had been exposed to the CommieCooties. I seriously doubt that mask did a bit of good, either. My father tested positive while at the hospital, even though he tested negative on Monday elsewhere and tested positive back at the end of January. Doesn't make any sense, being that antibodies are said to last for eight months or more. Even with pneumonia in one lung, his oxygen is at 100% and all vitals remain good. They have him isolated in CCU merely as a precaution and his nurse said he really does not need to be there. He is there for a problem more concerning than the Commie Cooties, urosepsis, and doing well with all.

4. pentail

pentail Bacon Staff Member

Sep 25, 2002
    Savoring the smoke
    If you worked in or around a big hospital, you would know this was much worse than the flu

5. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Carl likes this.
  6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    i think this wuhan virus is very serious. an the taxpayer money that Dr. fuchi, secured to create a bio-weapon, in red china, is even more serious.. some money IMO, came from big tech. thats why all the canceling of what ya say, occurs, in social media.
    these dems will cut off their nose, the spite their face. red china will drop them like a hot potato, once red china's bidding is done..
    china wants to cut off, farmers, etc.,in this country, so they can control the food supply chain.. then all they got to do is cut of the food from china. easy take over..
    there are those in the world that want to make US America, dependent. an they are succeeding, an will as long as we let them.. i, for one, dont want this. big business does.
    i remember Oblama saying in 2007, people shouldnt be allowed to grow gardens, because in cuts into big business.
    if ya ever had a mator grown by big business, ya know it aint the same... has no taste, or nutritional value probably. less it was injected, by pharma..
    pharma sells a pill, to compensate for inadequacy's. they can put hormones, in all kinds of big tech foods.. AKA Bruce/Kate Jenner..
    like your fortified cereal. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

davers likes this.
  7. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    The last 2 years I've purposely started buying more heirloom seeds and light kits to grow our own year to year and rely less on hybrid plants.

00noturkey and perrymax like this.
  8. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    The guy who invented the test they use for the chinese virus said that his test was not accuate for that virus and he is banned from everything?

The guy who pioneered the mRNA vaccine speaks out about the risks and he is banned off of LinKedIn?

Dr Michael Yeadon ran Pfizer for 14 years, banned from everything???

9. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    No doubt there is a backstory to this virus...personally, I believe they engineered this virus just strong enough to kill out the weak and cause panic. Odd that it happened during a heated election year, while Trump was busting China's balls. And given that the D's in Washington don't want any part in investigating its origins seems suspicious to me.

Nock, 00noturkey, EC and 3 others like this.
  10. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Very suspicious indeed. Virus has killed millions worldwide. However they want to drag out the January6 incident,that killed maybe a couple people. Their priorities are whacked.

00noturkey likes this.
  11. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    My father was moved from the cardiac care unit to a regular floor yesterday and looks to be set for discharge Tuesday, remaining a bit only due to the holiday. I just made inquiry of the hospital doctor regarding a second Covid test, and he has not given another, because he said that it would not matter whether the result returned negative; my father would STILL be tagged with having CommieCooties, even though doc is not treating my father for such and fails to believe he has such. Doc does not possess faith in the tests. He said the lingering pneumonia causes them to have to keep him Commie tagged. Nonsense. Worse, if we opt for skilled nursing rehab, he will be forced to go into a Covid Unit with other positives, even though he is likely negative. That is ridiculous and beyond moronic. I am not showing symptoms, either, and was in ER with him most of Wednesday.

Illogical BS, that's all it is.

12. WILD

WILD 12 pointer

Sep 7, 2009
    hick town,ky
  13. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    the normal people being the easily brainwashed,?