thinning the herd, virus shot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 00noturkey, Jun 22, 2021.

1. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    My question is why no FDA approval? I get that the approval is like a guarantee or warranty on a box and is probably just there to make you feel all warm and fuzzy but again, why no approval? Also, for 120+ as far as the “different variants” and flu shot annually, the believers that I work with say it’s nothing like the flu, more like the the mumps, pox, etc…vaccines kids get before starting school. I brought up in a conversation one day that for the ones pushing for everyone to get vaccinated that I fully expected all of them to get their flu shots next Fall. You would have thought I was an idiot. “That’s not the same!” “I never take the flu shot, this is totally different!” So unless they really are people who can be sold ketchup popsicles while wearing white gloves by their own kind, None of the fear mongers that I know have ever felt you’d need future boosters and more vaccines. So should people start lining up to get additional vaccines on top of the shots they’ve gotten already, then yes, we’re finished and our society will bend over for anything. As a matter of fact, the first time I mentioned that Moderna/Pfizer might ask for a 3rd booster I was told it was rumors started by the Republicans. What do you wanna bet they get in line for this 3rd shot when Fauci says to?

bowhunter269, Nock and Carl like this.
  2. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    The FDA...who are they owned and controlled by? The "federal" government. How many changes of presidential administrations have changed where heads of the FDA get cushy jobs with pharmaceutical companies, or other "medical" companies after the president finishes their term?

Comply and get a good job in the future. To Hell with what it does to your countrymen by pushing or avoiding dangerous repercussions to families.

COVID is a weaponized cold virus. For six decades doctors have informed me there's nothing you can take, no shot, no pill, to get rid of a virus. You just have to wait it out. But now, all of a sudden, they have a magic shot (one they've had on the shelf for about five years ago--despite pretty much all the animals in the tests died). Geez, how did they know they'd need it?

00noturkey and Carl like this.
  3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Next time ask them where they got their medical degree.

xbokilla likes this.
  4. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Oh, but they know more! (All of them Dems/libs). Many of them won’t consider the flu shot but are all about the Covid vaccine. I’ve heard some of them say, “Every time I get a flu shot, I get sick.” Yet, several were bed ridden after their vaccines and most said, “At least I know it’s working.” I’m like, “Huh?!” Another thing I hear all the time from these same people is, “This isn’t political to me.” Give me a break! Most that lead with this statement are the very ones who make it political.

Carl likes this.
  5. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012

Agree. But isn’t it odd they didn’t approve this vaccine right away? I, too, think they are all in this together, so why didn’t the FDA get on board? They want more vaccinated and this would do it. Or…maybe there’s more to come in our near future?

6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    It still takes 5-10years or longer to get approval, that has not changed. Just because it was approved for emergency purposes means nothing. Longterm testing takes a LONG TIME! Birth defects, cancers, heart problems.etc.

7. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012

I didn’t know that. With strains of the flu being different annually I figured they approved quicker. With that being said, people really are the lab rats then.

8. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I don't know what the "game plan of the FDA" is. Only that federal agencies are corrupt. Yeah, there's more in the future...they've already telegraphed this. Bill Gates said more were needed...even went so far to call this the "final solution". Where have we heard this term before?

Remember when they were telling us "teenagers and little kids don't need one"? Pregnant women shouldn't take them. Well, now they're even telling us infants, pregnant women and teens need one.

How do you believe these evil bastards?

[​IMG]

9. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Some of us are old enough to remember this con job our "loving" government tried to pull on us. I didn't take their "swine flu" vaccine then. Several thousand died from it or became paralyzed.

10. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    It was from an interview I listened to and don't recall the Dr name. But here is an NPR article of all things ( Duck Duck Go ) that says they are 95% effect at preventing NON Asymptomatic infection. So to me that means it does not protect against ALL COVID infection, especially asymptomatic infection. I take that as the vaxxes are more for combating the symptoms NOT the virus. As you stated its difficult if not impossible to find out exact details of specific questions about the virus and vaccines other than the canned stuff.
    RNA (mRNA) vaccine
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health...son-johnsons-covid-19-vaccine-we-have-answers

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  11. OLE RASPY

OLE RASPY 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2018
    Barren county
    I’m not getting it or any shot gov wants us to.
    Why they pushing it so hard? Answer that ? Don’t believe anybody can answer that correctly

12. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I think the next time I will just tell them to hit me in the nuts. That way I will feel bad for a little while and be over it and they will feel like they have vaccinated me.

13. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
  14. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    why would anyone in there right mind, use red china to test manipulation of a virus in the first place, use taxpayer money to do so.
    a lab that works on bio weapons.
    i think it was EP. 1552, the Dan Bongino show, that he said, china said it was trying to make a bio weapon, that targeted a race of people. that was in 2011. yet fuchi, secured funds for r. china.. e started in the oblama era.

15. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    And what do you suggest for those of us happily nutless ones? :confused:

Why would you care what "they will feel like"? I don't care what they feel like. They can feel however they choose, it does not matter to me. They are morons. Why should I care?