thinning the herd, virus shot

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
I get it. But if you remember they were trying to keep it from spreading to the more susceptible older population. I may/would be/am just fine but I could pass it to my parents or an individual with COPD or some person with a weak respirator system.
I have a cousin in his 60s who was in the hospital with it for over a month on a respirator. He barely made it through.
I do not understand???? If we have vulnerable people, and the vaccine is real, and people believe it works, then these vulnerable people would get vaccinated. If the vaccine is to VACCINATE, that person is safe.
Why does it matter if I'm vaccinated if they are???????
Why are they telling people who have had the virus to get vaccinated????
Something is very wrong!

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
I do not understand???? If we have vulnerable people, and the vaccine is real, and people believe it works, then these vulnerable people would get vaccinated. If the vaccine is to VACCINATE, that person is safe.
Why does it matter if I'm vaccinated if they are???????
Why are they telling people who have had the virus to get vaccinated????
Something is very wrong!
Do you get a flu vax every fall? There are variants.

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
i feel the same way, who ever they are, want ya too get a shot, no matter. :mad::mad:
i'll be late if i get the flu shot this year. gotta see what happens to others 1st..

Last edited:

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
I get it. But if you remember they were trying to keep it from spreading to the more susceptible older population. I may/would be/am just fine but I could pass it to my parents or an individual with COPD or some person with a weak respirator system.
I have a cousin in his 60s who was in the hospital with it for over a month on a respirator. He barely made it through.

Evidently the new rna/dna vaccines DO NOT prevent you from spreading the virus even after you have been vaxxed. So that means you have NOT protected your Grandma.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Who could tell since CNN, youtube, Fascistbook, Twatter, et al won't let anyone talk about it...you're not allowed to discuss it. Kinda suspicious, eh?
There's so many articles out there that have half truths or just complete BS that you can't tell what is fact or fiction. The news sites are so full of ads it's hard to browse any more.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
There's so many articles out there that have half truths or just complete BS that you can't tell what is fact or fiction. The news sites are so full of ads it's hard to browse any more.

Yes, that's true...you have to be selective and weed out a lot. One thing that's been demonstrated over and over however, is the MSM is completely unreliable and agenda motivated. The only thing the MSM is worth is they "telegraph the NWO's next punch and move".