thinning the herd, virus shot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 00noturkey, Jun 22, 2021.

1. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

But now I will say that the John McAfee thing has me raising an eyebrow. There's just too much weird stuff going on there. Would be interesting to know the truth.

00noturkey likes this.
  2. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Ok. I’m a bit of a tin foil hat guy…on some issues. I don’t think the vaccine has killed more than the virus but I also don’t feel like the vaccine has been this great savior. I feel like the numbers, especially deaths, were blown out of proportion. Now, Covid is almost like a thing of the past. I’m down in Florida and last summer it was the biggest talk down here. 8000+ new cases everyday and now? This is also a state where the vaccines haven’t been that popular except with the elderly plus it opened up earlier than most. To me, no way does Covid compare to the Spanish Flu. You can still find family graveyards where the whole crew was wiped out in a two year span from the Spanish Flu. Additionally, even after getting it under control people died up until the late 30s early 40s from it. I get our world population is bigger but for me to work a public job where I am in contact with a lot of people, live in a populated city, Lexington, and know no one who actually died from Covid, it’s hard for me to think it is the killer it has been made out to be. I’ve had 3 family members get it and get over it in a couple of days. Just sayin’. Seems we’d literally see a few people fall dead in front of us if those numbers were true. Did I get the vaccine? Yes. I’ve said before, I bent over and took it for compliance. Didn’t make me feel one bit safer than before I had it.

3. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Viruses kill people. Always have, always will. In the past , people died from viruses and complications from viruses. Now, they all die from THE virus.

Heart inflammation in young boys is real.
    Blood clots developing is real.
    Unusual menstral stuff is real.
    Nobody denies these side effects are happening. No vaccine in history would be continued without more reserch.
    Something is very, very wtong!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
    00noturkey and cedar ridge like this.
  4. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I don't believe that. All vaccinations have some sort of side effect on someone. The question is how many and what the risk verses reward ratio is.

rockhousehunter likes this.
  5. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Exactly! 99.9% recovery rate for average person

cedar ridge likes this.
  6. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I get it. But if you remember they were trying to keep it from spreading to the more susceptible older population. I may/would be/am just fine but I could pass it to my parents or an individual with COPD or some person with a weak respirator system.
    I have a cousin in his 60s who was in the hospital with it for over a month on a respirator. He barely made it through.

rockhousehunter and PUBLIC RAT like this.
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Wait until they release the "real virus". Bill Gates said it was coming...then snickered. I'm wondering if this "shot" they're wanting people to take won't make one more susceptible to the real "plague". Regardless, no doubt it will be a bio-weapon and intentional just like the China Virus.

00noturkey and pead like this.
  8. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

He can't release it now. Melinda got it in the divorce.

9. Constitution Constituent

Constitution Constituent 6 pointer

Feb 20, 2021
    Kansas
    Thousands dead from covid? Seen the amount dead or paralyzed from the vaccines? Paste isn't meant for eating my friend.

yote hunter likes this.
  10. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

??

11. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Why would they want to kill the one's that as some say are being sheep?
    They wouldn't! I got the shot for my wife, hell I don't give a crap if my time is up tomorrow, I don't want it to be but I have no control over it either way.
    I'm my wife's caregiver, if I'm not at work I'm taking care of her 80 % of the time.
    I can't afford to have her get any worse than she is, rest homes would take everything I have.
    Why is everyone so worried about someone else getting the shot? Its there life' if it goes bad its not going to effect yours!
    Except make a job opening, I got there shot but I'm no sheep and will not comply to there stupid new world order and I'm not alone.
    I took a vow of better or worse in sickness and in health till death do us part!
    People ask me all the time how I do it, well its simple I love my wife! She needs me more now than ever and I would give my life for hers no matter how bad her life is.

12. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Now they are using DELTA virus to scare young people and the Unvaxxed into getting the shot. I smell a rat.

bassvax, 00noturkey and pead like this.
  13. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 8 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    Salt of the earth guy my friend.

Carl, Brody and riverboss like this.
  14. Constitution Constituent

Constitution Constituent 6 pointer

Feb 20, 2021
    Kansas
    Scare tactics are effective methods of control. Whether covid or the vaccine is anything to worry about they've relatively controlled the population. Division as well, look at all the infighting caused by this alone.

Carl and riverboss like this.
  15. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    You are a good man, Riverboss.