They will turn us into

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drakeshooter, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Do you honestly think we will have another free and fair election????

What if the democrats in the runoff election in Georgia win by a landslide. Why shouldn't it be like Bidens was??? Only 2 more Senators and they have the whole govt. Personally I think the democrats have already won the runoff in Georgia, they are just wanting for the official time to say so.

Nock, gung, JR in KY and 1 other person like this.
  2. ^^ same here

3. aaronc

aaronc 12 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Secession would require finding some local,..or at least more local politicians to grow some balls as well. Good luck with that :rolleyes:

drakeshooter likes this.
  4. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    I don't see them getting the upper hand here, it has already been played and considering what has already occurred these 2 seats will be looked at with a fine tooth comb. If things go sour, I guess we hit the streets and have our own peaceful protest........Winner take all.

Carl, Thomas Roberts and barney like this.
  5. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    the brown shirts, i mean black shirts, mean to make nothing peaceful.

6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    i have the faith. lets tie em up, in the court system. abandon, siliCON valley, best we can, an for those that can afford it, put your kids in private school. Quit using tax payer money to fund Universitys, an colleges that teach leftist tactics to young minds. education, is not taught that well anyway. at least not for the price. they can get enough money from private donations, cept, most will come from George Soro's an the like. does anyway.
    Hell; you could probable get a better education online. X sis-in-law got a university education, an was dumber than a box of rocks. still is. [one time my Dads ankle was bothering him, an she told the Doctor on the phone that rigamortice, was setting in], sorry to change the subject. anyway a loony tune, passed. so, was a nurse for a while. she didnt know the systems of a stroke, + she couldnt due simple addition, least it had only two numbers a line. like 20+37, instead of 240+378. they will pass anybody. they get paid for passing people, and then stick them with a big bill. if ya put faith in that, then, ya aint ever went to the school of hard knocks.

7. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    So you DO honestly think the 2020 election has been fair and free???

8. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Hell no, it was a fraud if one goes by the numbers which we are supposed to do. That's why I stated that they have already played their cards, this deal in Georgia will be scrutinized like never before and every ballot and vote will be looked at from every angle.

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Ok, now I understand what you met. I fear they WILL cheat in Georgia with all those motels and hotels filled until election day with "new" voters.

drakeshooter likes this.
  10. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    If this corruption stands, we will never have another Conservative administration.

bondhu, Nock, barney and 4 others like this.
  11. Tankt

Tankt 8 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    I feel the same way. Worries the piss out of me too. Once they have their claws and corruption in, it may be impossible to get rid of them.

JR in KY, Nock, barney and 4 others like this.
  12. rockhousehunter

rockhousehunter 10 pointer

Oct 18, 2013
    West Liberty, Ky
    You're right sir.

wv67 and Feedman like this.
  13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    That’s where we are in my estimation.

drakeshooter likes this.