They will turn us into

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drakeshooter, Nov 20, 2020.

1. aaronc, 00noturkey, Carl and 2 others like this.
  2. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    I've been saying the same thing

3. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    Still waiting for the fight to start. Until then, happy Friday! Resized_20201120_153655.jpeg

bondhu, 00noturkey, Brody and 4 others like this.
  4. WILD

WILD 12 pointer

Sep 7, 2009
    hick town,ky
  5. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    Saw this on Parler. Hilarious! Very well done.

6. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Thomas Roberts and barney like this.
  7. Or split the country up into autonomous countries. I don’t now how you’d ever work that out. What we are seeing is the result of a strong central gooberment that the Founders tried to warn us about. They just didn’t go far enough in the Constitution to protect us from today’s enemy. How could they have known anyway?

aaronc, bondhu, 00noturkey and 6 others like this.
  8. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    The constitution to the left is irrelevant. I think they (Forefathers)did a great job in warning us and protecting us. Problem is, only the right abide by it.

9. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    near a good picture, lol, JB Maple, and Buds. lol

Thomas Roberts likes this.
  10. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    Don't forget old glory in the back!

00noturkey likes this.
  11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Correct. I think the constitution provides adequate protection against a tyrannical federal government....the problem is, we threw the constitution out decades ago.

Thomas Roberts likes this.
  12. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    I am pretty sure we can keep the blue shirts in check for 2 years if we can hold the Senate. The American people will get a real look at the "Build back butter" Slow Joe mantra and see that he is not running the show, and come 2022 it will be a red wave like never seen before.

Carl, 00noturkey, bondhu and 2 others like this.
  13. Do you trust another election? ran across this this morning.

August, 1946: The citizens of Athens, Tennessee stage an armed revolt against their corrupt local government. People had long been outraged by the local Democratic machine, headed by Boss E.H. Crump, which maintained power through graft and electoral fraud, and used the local sheriff's department as a tool of oppression and brutality. The machine also kept tight control over the region's newspapers and its grasp extended to every part of local government: said one veteran returning from WWII, "You couldn't even get hired as a schoolteacher without their okay, or any other job." The sheriff's department routinely rousted returning G.I.s and hit them with trumped up fees and fines to steal as much of their pay as possible.

Receiving no help from the federal government - The Department of Justice had investigated election fraud in 1940, 1942, and 1944, but had failed to take any effective action - tensions grew until the August 1946 election, when a group of G.I.s put forward their own slate of candidates in an attempt to overthrow the Crump machine once and for all. They were met on Election day by false arrests, vote fraud, and voter intimidation. Things finally came to a head when an elderly black farmer was turned away from the polls, and subsequently beaten by a policeman with brass knuckles when he and the veteran assigned as a poll watcher objected. The farmer tried to escape, but was shot in the back and killed.

The people had had enough. A group of veterans and other citizens gathered together and, still desperate for a government solution, telegraphed the Governor of Tennessee and the US Attorney General pleading for help. But when no response came, and they learned that the sheriff had sent armed deputies to the polling places, the citizens decided that a show of force was necessary. A small group of men broke into the National Guard Armory and stole 60 rifles and a couple of tommyguns, armed the crowd, and went on the march.

By then, word had spread that the sheriff's deputies had seized the ballot boxes and taken them to the local jail. Using the military tactics that they had learned in WWII, the vets quickly developed a battle plan and laid siege to the jail. They knew that they had to take control of the ballots before the Crump machine could arrange for reinforcements, and before they could complete any plans for vote manipulation. Several hundred armed citizens surrounded the jail and traded gunfire with the sheriff and his deputies. The fighting continued through the night, with small arms fire and even dynamite, but by 3:30 AM the deputies were beaten and finally surrendered.

With their surrender, the ballot boxes were recovered; the G.I. candidates had defeated the Crump machine candidates by a 3:1 margin.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/USHistoryGroup/permalink/1972187816329931/

Munson, Carl, aaronc and 2 others like this.
  14. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    President Trump got more votes than any candidate in history. The corrupt commie pigs stole,switched,and created enough fake votes to steal election. They didn’t even try to hide it. There will never be another fair election if this fraud is allowed to happen.

Ataulbe1, Nock, Carl and 8 others like this.