They want to take your money too

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Jul 23, 2019.

1. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    SHE SAID IT! Rashida Tlaib Now Wants to Take Money From ‘the Rich’ & Give Back to ‘the People’

So…redistribution, yes?

If the age requirement to buy a gun or a pack of cigarettes is on the rise around the nation, maybe we should start looking at Congress.

Maybe a person needs to be over 50 to run for office. By then, you’d think most people would have grown up.

Otherwise, we’ll just have to keep dealing with literal know-nothings like AOC, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib.

Recently I introduced the BOOST Act. This legislation completely repeals the GOP tax scam that is only helping wealthy individuals, the rich, the corporations. And do you know what I did with that money? Do you know what I said? We are going to go ahead and put it into the pockets of folks like everyday Americans. If you make less than $100,000 you are going to get up to $6000 in your pocket, and if you make less than $50,000 you’re going to get $3000. That’s what we do with our public dollars. We give it back to the people, the people that earned it.

https://flagandcross.com/she-said-i...-money-from-the-rich-give-back-to-the-people/

2. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    For years I've been saying if they could figure out how to get there hands on IRA$,401K$ estimated at around 20trillion plus, because someone that won't work or here illegally deserves it more.

3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    On another note Some Democrats have been saying for years it's not fair if your house is paid for and your neighbors have a mortgage or pay rent.. You should be penalized for being responsible and paying off your home via some sort of tax.

PUBLIC RAT likes this.