They Found Out.

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by predator1, Aug 26, 2020.

1. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Found a time line>
    https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/g...enosha-police-shooting-two-killed/3442878001/

2. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    The 17 year old shouldnt have been there, and he shouldnt have been armed. Where were his parents and did they know what he was up to, did they know where their ar15 was?
    My opinion is he was trying to be a big boy and things went sideways. Being somewhere you werent supposed to be and doing things you werent supposed to do.

If he wanted to show up and play medic thats fine and within the law. Showing up with a rifle (unfortunately for him) was not.

"Dont take your guns to town son, leave your guns at home Bill"

bigbonner likes this.
  3. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    He is being charged. Intentional homicide. Being extradited as well

4. bowhunter269

bowhunter269 12 pointer

Nov 21, 2006
    Fisherville, KY
    I'll start the popcorn.............

5. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    I don’t know if he was trying to be a big boy or not, but if he was , he was successful. I said it before. This kid did what he had to do to survive. A biproduct of that was teaching a lesson to the angry mob. Keep your distance. Be polite. Don’t destroy things and be violent and you may make it home from your protest.
    I get what you are saying. I hate that this kid has to go through this. It’s hard enough mentally for an adult. Let alone a kid that hasn’t fully developed and doesn’t have life experience to draw on. Hopefully the kid will get through it eventually. Thankfully the rotten shits that he killed won’t.

Trapper Delk and bowhunter269 like this.
  6. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    Lol ikr?

7. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    The boy broke the law showing up with a gun. Props for the spirit, props for the training, i read the whole extended article posted up here. But if he hadnt have showed up with a gun.. i think we can all agree this wouldnt have happened.
    The boy may have done the right things after the fact, and his heart was perhaps in the right place, but a big mistake was made out of the gate that would likely have prevented all of it.

8. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Because... While everyone else sits around and watches buildings burn and property being destroyed, this kid tried to prevent this crap. No one else, so far, has had the balls to stand up and do the right thing. I consider him an example of what all patriots should do. If we let the left destroy this kid. it will be a hard blow to our freedom. There should be thousands of us "sitting on the couch" patriots doing what he did.

9. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    I may have missed where he broke the law. Did he? And the answer is yes. Had he not been there with a gun this wouldn’t have happened. Just like if I showed up at the office cubicle today wearing no clothes and nothing but a smile, I likely wouldn’t get a paycheck Friday. Just like if my aunt Florence had nuts she would be my uncle Wayne etc. etc....

and let’s not miss the big picture here. The blame lies solely with the destructive, violent rioters. Not with a kid trying to spare destruction by mob rule.

slobear and bowhunter269 like this.
  10. dirtstalker

dirtstalker 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2009
    Clay County
    This x 1000

wprebeck, riverboss and EdLongshanks like this.
  11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    The fact that he showed up with a firearm is completely irrelevant. I could easily say that if the communists weren’t rioting none of this would have happened. The kid clearly and legally defended himself and he did so with amazing poise. He is to be commended, not charged. He is a hero to be championed. Also, he demonstrated Jason Bourne like reaction

12. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Based on information available his only exposure would be a Class A misdemeanor for underage possession of a firearm.

Now if he was in possession in the great blue state of Illinois with out his permission slip that requires him to be 21 that's a different story.

He will get acquitted of the murder charges but will be convicted of making poor choices. His parents will probably be sued by the anarchist families for wrongful death. In that case I would claim Darwinism.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  13. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    With all due respect, I disagree with everything you said.

14. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    He needs a go fund me page I kick in a few bucks to help the boys out