They don't trust Alzheimer's Joe.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wildcat, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I grew up all through the Cold War. I learned that from launching in the USSR to hitting the target in the USA would take around 20 minutes depending on where it was launched. Submarine and air-launched missiles would take less time depending on how close they were. That right there is barely enough time for the reaction we have set up to happen. What the democrats want is ever more time.

If that's not bad enough the new hypersonic missiles that are being built and some are already in use that cuts the time in HALF or less. Remember 9/11?? Remember Bush had trouble getting through on Air Force One some of the time???? The President will HAVE to give the order as soon as possible.

One other thing I just thought of. WHO wins here if this happens and if it becomes LONG TERM???/

Of course, everybody knows Russia in China would be at the top of the list. But who is the democrats up and coming poster boy that would GREATLY befit from this???

IRAN

Remember how Obama, John Kerry, and Valerie Jarrett gave everything they could to help Iran and now Iran will soon be rolling out their new missiles and NUCLEAR BOMBS.

Think Iran will not hit Isreal ?? That's the first thing they will do, Isreal will launch its own nuclear missiles but while this is going on the USA will be held in check.

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I think this has nothing to do with joe being retarded.

4. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    There plan from the start?

Doesn't say much for "there president"
    There's bigger things working I got a feeling it's going to get nasty, I just hope every Dem. That voted is thinking about what they've done...

When rats start turning on each other it's bout to show who is really behind it all

Munson and Wildcat like this.
  5. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I Would be mildly amused if joe had a spell and accidentally blew up china.

TripleGee, hunt, Brody and 6 others like this.
  6. raidergson

raidergson 8 pointer

Dec 10, 2010
    Garrard County
    Well...... those Democrats did see how naive he is when it pertains to signing EOs, like taking candy from a baby, but really and technically, a recorded concern, evidence, and reason for the coming planned presidential transition.

Rob DeHaven likes this.
  7. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Read where Joe "approved" a missile attack on some iranian backed militia in Sryia a little while ago....I bet he couldn't find Syria on a classroom globe right now.

8. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Uncle joe didnt trust himself. said he would give up his thrown to camel. i dont know or presume what Uncle Joe was hopped up on, to let him talk at all. what ever it was, he is off of it now. remember when he could carry on a debate?
    Jill cant cover for him. Nancy will be president for its all over, they aint gonna let that laughing hyena, be in charge. chuck will be the 2nd. his balls are down to his toes an he keeps stepping on them. i don't know about Nancy, i cant see how she walks with her big balls.

9. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I hope Joe fights them tooth and nail.....a little civil war in the Democrats would be fun.

TripleGee, mwezell and JR PORTER like this.
  10. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I hope he says or does something outrageously inappropriate

11. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    He'll get a pass as always. He already has said some offensive stuff, and all we hear is crickets. I hope Joe fights them to the end when they try to get him to go away.

mwezell, Feedman and barney like this.
  12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    He's the best thing they have in there. They put him up front and GIVE HIM ORDERS then he goes to take another nap. The only reason it looks on TV like he knows what he's signing is they write the notes for him to read. He's not a leader, he's a nobody.

TripleGee and Trapper Delk like this.
  13. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I think they had an agreement and I think he will forget all about it when they want him to get lost.