They’re coming for your guns—they admit it!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ptbrauch, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Brody

Brody 8 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    I don't think it's that we want a civil war but that its inevitable. When they try to take away guns and our precious few last freedoms bullets and blood will fly. Best to be prepared. It's coming whether we want it or not. My son and I have been preparing for the last several yrs. 100 acres surrounded by DBNF land, complete with springs ,caves cliffs and a few surprises. God ,guns,and guts built this country and we intend to do our part to survive and keep it that way. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

TripleGee, Carl, Nock and 2 others like this.
  2. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    It wasn't just shady it was illegal. The FPC is trying to get the Supreme Court to hear the case and, that's where it stands.

barney and aaronc like this.
  3. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    It been provin time and time again, we don't have a gun problem we have a liberal problem! Our guns are stopping them from taking over our country!
    They may succeed some day but it won't happen without lots of blood being sped.

Brody likes this.
  4. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Why would you? Didnt you lose all yours in a boating accident? :D

mmayes likes this.
  5. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I’m with river boss and said it many times myself if we don’t rally together and let everyone know how we feel like the gays , Antifa, black lives etc etc nothing will ever be done the time to be heard and speak loudly is now if things could get organized and so many from this state and that state would go and just hold signs in front of their capital it would get things started few hours of time every day for a week or every other day then groups get bigger take a trip to DC don’t have to be violent just hold signs and when asked questions spill your guts for as long as they let ya and address all our concerns to Trump , and the Dems and get folks of all colors that own guns and have other concerns all we ya e to do is make it to the news one time that’s it and your gonna get coverage ,

6. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    It's already begun

Brody likes this.
  7. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    This is very very bad. Code? Supremacy? Racist? Democrats are evil people. My heart is saddened. NYT changing a headline?

8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

So when is this militia signup start ? Or is it like I see from some here you just going to stay home and try and protect what's yours and let others to the fighting for you. I would be careful what I post up on issues like this, may put you on a watch list. And if you think they don't read forums such as this one think again.

9. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    We are all on a watch list

EdLongshanks likes this.
  10. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville

You need to send all your guns to the DNC and when they come out with putting a letter or marking on your house so you will not be targeted ...put it on your house.

11. Brody

Brody 8 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Well duster you and others with the same ideaology as you are on all OUR watchlists. You really don't have a clue do you.

12. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    This morning, I heard on the news, that the El Paso shooter's Mother was worried about her Son having purchased the AK-47. She called the Police a few days before the shooting, to express her concern, and she felt that he shouldn't have that rifle in his possession, given his behavior. The Police never followed-up on her call or concern.

drakeshooter likes this.
  13. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    And there it is right there. Someone knew he was nutts.
    The cops are too busy writing tickets to worry about a nut with a gun.

JR in KY, davers, aaronc and 2 others like this.
  14. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Wonder what the mayor an police chief will say now about this new piece of information.

15. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

To all 3 of you...I am not the one calling for a civil war you are. That may be even enough if Trump passes a red flag law to have them come take your guns. Jez wake up on what you post.