The Zodiac Killer, finally caught or more fake news??

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
i got one for ya.. there is a puzzle where a rich guy hid 12 jewels, around the country, and only a few have been found. i might remember soon. in a day or a year, could be longer. promise though, i'll get back..

Well I know they found Finn’s Treasure finally. That was always interesting. There’s one where I a guy hid 12 boxes and only like 3 have been found. Called The Secret. I don’t study the stuff or chase it just like to read and watch stuff on TV. Who done its? And things that involve people interest me the most. I could watch DB Cooper stuff all day. LOL!

Last edited:

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
I just looked him up. I’m not smart enough to solve a bunch of anagrams. LOL! Seems he passed away early. That’s too bad.

Did you know that he became a Kentuckian for a while?

"...Mike Stadther's life is a classic rags-to-riches story. By his own description, Mike Stadther was born 'dirt poor' in Mobile, Alabama. He and his mother eventually moved to Louisville, Kentucky where one of his teachers noted the young man's promise and recommended that he go to a residential high school for gifted children..."

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stadther/e/B001K8VXA2?ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
Well I know they found Finn’s Treasure finally. That was always interesting. There’s one where I a guy hid 12 boxes and only like 3 have been found. Called The Secret. I don’t study the stuff or chase it just like to read and watch stuff on TV. Who done its? And things that involve people interest me the most. I could watch DB Cooper stuff all day. LOL!
thats the one i was thinking about, 'The Secret" .. seen something on the tube, about it.. [aint the tube no more], just slipped out..

Latest posts