The Zodiac Killer, finally caught or more fake news??

hunt

8 pointer
Sep 29, 2015
The Berg

Tankt, I didn't want to provide a link, the last time I posted a link, in the pitbull thread, someone got a bit butthurt and replied that anyone with an internet connection was an expert on everything, maybe he still uses Encyclopedia Britannica's, idk. So to try and keep the peace, use your favorite search engine and see what you think.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
Looks like an older Alex P. Keaton (Michael J. Fox)

Screenshot_20211006-180023_Adblock Browser.jpg

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I’ve always been into unsolved mysteries, etc…Zodiac and DB Cooper are two of my favs. I’ll have to check this out. I do know they just solved one of the cryptograms back in the summer. The book and movie and guys who worked the case were always dead set on Arthur Allen that died in the early 90s. Thanks for sharing.

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
I’ve always been into unsolved mysteries, etc…Zodiac and DB Cooper are two of my favs. I’ll have to check this out. I do know they just solved one of the cryptograms back in the summer. The book and movie and guys who worked the case were always dead set on Arthur Allen that died in the early 90s. Thanks for sharing.
i got one for ya.. there is a puzzle where a rich guy hid 12 jewels, around the country, and only a few have been found. i might remember soon. in a day or a year, could be longer. promise though, i'll get back..

Latest posts