The SOS is getting old. How about a picture thread?

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Nice, packrat. I had to look it up. They’re a threatened species.
I released it well away from my shop which has been destroyed in the last couple months. This rascal was one of the most mischievous sobs I have ever dealt with! Everything thrown off shelves and piles of miscellaneous whatnots all over the floor and workbench.. It'll take me a week to get it cleaned up!

aaronc

12 pointer
Jul 21, 2009
Leitchfield
20221003_144634resize38.jpg

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
I
I released it well away from my shop which has been destroyed in the last couple months. This rascal was one of the most mischievous sobs I have ever dealt with! Everything thrown off shelves and piles of miscellaneous whatnots all over the floor and workbench.. It'll take me a week to get it cleaned up!
I Didn't see the thread till now but I recognized it as a Packrat. @skruske and I were prairie dog shooting in Montana a few years ago and had parked his truck out on the prairie. 2 days later he raised the hood and there was nearly a 5 gallon bucket of "Stuff" on top of the battery. Out jumped the Packrat and the rat Population was immediately reduced by 1 , as he smashed it with his Fist. Only one I ever saw.
@barney will back me up on what a Mess they can make and how Fast they can do it.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
I
I Didn't see the thread till now but I recognized it as a Packrat. @skruske and I were prairie dog shooting in Montana a few years ago and had parked his truck out on the prairie. 2 days later he raised the hood and there was nearly a 5 gallon bucket of "Stuff" on top of the battery. Out jumped the Packrat and the rat Population was immediately reduced by 1 , as he smashed it with his Fist. Only one I ever saw.
@barney will back me up on what a Mess they can make and how Fast they can do it.
Absolutely they can make a mess! I thought maybe a squirrel had gotten into my shop as I briefly went in for various reasons over the last month and the mess was a once and done deal. Wrong, the mess kept getting bigger and bigger with piles of stuff everywhere.🧐

Latest posts