The SOS is getting old. How about a picture thread?

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Preparing to move new bride/child into my home. $286 for a custom cut door for my bedroom. (No joke, I’d have given 6 grand and skipped to the bank for anything with a lock and a little sound deadening).

My daughter wanted a “cool” door on her bedroom. $12 at a flea market. Two nails, five minutes. Greatest door installation I’ve ever undertaken.
C1A0AB77-57F8-4CE1-B248-1B1A5E1E4EA5.jpeg

Yes, that is a vintage clay pigeon thrower on the wall. I justified some memorabilia by simply stating (antique).

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I love those little guys, I lock up the Brakes when i see one in the hayfield. They have a hard life trying to escape Coyotes and Foxes.
They have nested in our yard before but this is a first. Not even in the ground?

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I love those little guys, I lock up the Brakes when i see one in the hayfield. They have a hard life trying to escape Coyotes and Foxes.
Coons will get them too. Put a camera on a nest in my yard several years ago. Got up one morning and dead bunnies everywhere. Either just bit in the neck or head ripped off. Check my camera and it was a huge coon.