The SOS is getting old. How about a picture thread?

bird whisperer

12 pointer
Aug 16, 2012
Hog Town USA
View attachment 96949 View attachment 96950
This little guy has been showing up at the corn pile in the middle of the night this past week. Do you all think it is a flying squirrel?
Yes I think you nailed that one. When I was a kid I remember the old cat would catch them and leave them on the back deck. Not sure I have ever felt a softer fur on an animal.

Jayman

6 pointer
Mar 23, 2020
Ky
Screenshot_20220124-135846_Gallery.jpg
Had to put this one down this fall. 20 feet from my back door. Trying to make a meal out of some kittens.

muddhunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2005
louisville
View attachment 96949 View attachment 96950
This little guy has been showing up at the corn pile in the middle of the night this past week. Do you all think it is a flying squirrel?
That’s what it looks like to me. Had one took up residence in a maple tree at the back of my house years ago. Looked the same. I could use a spotlight and you could see the skin going from his front to back legs as he hopped around. Never did see him fly.

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky
My ex wife finally got that fan she always wanted in the kids room.
View attachment 96623

This fan has been in the closet 8 years. The old one almost took my daughter out today… the metal actually fractured on it, Ive been to two tent revivals and a chicken fight and I ain’t never seen nothing like that.
View attachment 96624

5hrs later… it does fan stuff and wasn’t smoking. Dad of the century material right there!!!
My ex wife finally got that fan she always wanted in the kids room.
View attachment 96623

This fan has been in the closet 8 years. The old one almost took my daughter out today… the metal actually fractured on it, Ive been to two tent revivals and a chicken fight and I ain’t never seen nothing like that.
View attachment 96624

5hrs later… it does fan stuff and wasn’t smoking. Dad of the century material right there!!!
Fan1).jpeg
Fan1).jpeg
Fan1).jpeg
Fan1).jpeg
Fan1).jpeg
Fan1).jpeg
Fan1).jpeg
Fan1).jpeg

Jayman

6 pointer
Mar 23, 2020
Ky
Screenshot_20220124-181214_Gallery.jpg
young dog that was setting on the side of the road early last year when I was heading to work. She was still setting there when I came back through about 9 hours later. It was super hot that day, I picked her up bought her a bottle of water and brought her home. She is a real sweetheart. I think her owner dumped her. She is my little buddy. Wife gets jealous when I get home and love on the dog first lol. I told her if she met me at the door shaking her ass and happy to see me as much as the dog maybe I'd love on her first lol.

Jayman

6 pointer
Mar 23, 2020
Ky
My dad wrecked his Harley about 12 years ago and is now in a wheelchair. He passes the time painting and personalizing bird house gourds. He lives in North Carolina now with my sister. But he's always got plenty for me to work on when I visit. I don't mind though lol.
Screenshot_20220124-181357_Gallery.jpg

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Because I got Rut Daniels glasses for Christmas. Immediately lost them shooting ducks, a few dollars online and I got spare yellow glasses before anybody found out. Actually got 4 pair because I couldn’t remember for the life of me which style they were. I’ll just rotate them.
5D402984-971B-4168-8ECB-0CF1E49B1D7E.jpeg

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky
View attachment 96956 young dog that was setting on the side of the road early last year when I was heading to work. She was still setting there when I came back through about 9 hours later. It was super hot that day, I picked her up bought her a bottle of water and brought her home. She is a real sweetheart. I think her owner dumped her. She is my little buddy. Wife gets jealous when I get home and love on the dog first lol. I told her if she met me at the door shaking her ass and happy to see me as much as the dog maybe I'd love on her first lol.
I'd be happy if mine would just meet me at the door, shakin her arse. o_O