THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS THE LARGEST TERRORIST GROUP IN THE WORLD. ~The World According to Trumpism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Journette, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Can't say dude /he/him/ she/her just IT

Carl likes this.
  2. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Home Forums > Non-Hunting Forums > Politics >

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS THE LARGEST TERRORIST GROUP IN THE WORLD. ~The World According to Trumpism...
    thats what demorats say to confuse to slow of mind.. propaganda for the slow-witted.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  3. grinder

grinder 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2003
    harrodsburg, ky, USA.
    I hope your right !

00noturkey, Carl and barney like this.
  4. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Doubtful. Pretty sure the former first lady would leave him high and dry, before permitting herself to suffer such again. If anything, my guess is that he would support his far-left daughter, Ivanka, for a run at becoming the first female president, unfortunately. I do not have any problem with two-term presidents, but this family ideology worship must quickly be squashed.

I would prefer to see a man whom is much more conservative lead our country in four year's time, because I realize such is mandatory even at this current time. The best man for the job is Senator Cruz, even though I do not like the thought of losing his power within the senate.

5. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Cruz tried before be very careful with those that have shown there hand before,. He is all for taking guns also the reason he didn't do any good, he may flip flop like Mitch and say he's for guns but he's done said it long ago so there would be no surprise with the knife in our back

6. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    When did Ted Cruz out himself as a gun grabber? Im not stating otherwise just want to know more about that. I personally feel many Republicans with power might like to see the common man disarmed, but cant say it out loud.

7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I don’t remember a time when Ted Cruz has so much as questioned the second amendment? I will lose a lot of respect for him if that’s true. After all....he did eat a booger on National tv.

8. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Man I don't remember when it was but when he was trying to run. its been awhile back, I remember hearing him saying it I have no proof or can I point out that time, but it burnt me on him, like I said before he may flip flop, but I know I heard him say he was for taking guns

carnivore likes this.
  9. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    What did he say that burnt you? Paraphrase.

10. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    I won't paraphrase cause I can't remember exactly what the exact words was, but they had ask him a question about gun laws and he was for banning some of the guns, witch is to the best I remember,

11. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Some of y'all are too easily triggered.

12. EastKy0076

EastKy0076 6 pointer

Feb 13, 2020
    East ky
    The Grassley-Cruz bill

13. BREAKING NEWS: Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation In Massachusetts.

National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.

Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.

The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.

Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.”

Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.

During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists.

Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.

Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.

And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.

History. Study it, or repeat it.

rcb216, RLWEBB, rabbit dawg and 17 others like this.
  14. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Great post, Drake!

Brody, Meatstick and drakeshooter like this.
  15. grinder

grinder 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2003
    harrodsburg, ky, USA.
    I knew where it was going in the first sentence. True story folks, it happened !