The Red Wave, What Happened.....

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
I'm saying the republican party is waking up and realizing Trump is not an asset today. He's a liability and you will slowly see them distance from him if they want to swing the middle(deciding) vote.
"If you start thinking about politics in an intellectual way, you are likely to be on the left. Because that thinking provides a systematic solution and answer to the questions. Also gives you a dignified, and self-congratulatory place in said system."

giphy.gif

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
"If you start thinking about politics in an intellectual way, you are likely to be on the left. Because that thinking provides a systematic solution and answer to the questions. Also gives you a dignified, and self-congratulatory place in said system."
Maybe for you Barney but most start thinking about politics in a logical way which means they go republican. The problem we currently have is the far right is anything but logical.

aaronc

12 pointer
Jul 21, 2009
At the workbench, Kentucky
I'm saying the republican party is waking up and realizing Trump is not an asset today. He's a liability and you will slowly see them distance from him if they want to swing the middle(deciding) vote.

I would word it a bit differently but again not really disagreeing with you. We've always had never Trumpers,..so there is that. We also have an unknown amount of Republicans that will be swayed by the media barrage that is fixing to ensue...yes totally agree with that. How many? I have no idea. As far as I'm concerned the Republican party is nothing but counterfeits and anyone that buys into that establishment is simply voting for a slower but still yet bleed out of fiscal conservatism and probably social issues some hold dear. I'm more focused on the fiscal..and they suck at it. I will only vote for a disrupter...whoever that is..and by definition they will be making a buncha people mad.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
I would word it a bit differently but again not really disagreeing with you. We've always had never Trumpers,..so there is that. We also have an unknown amount of Republicans that will be swayed by the media barrage that is fixing to ensue...yes totally agree with that. How many? I have no idea. As far as I'm concerned the Republican party is nothing but counterfeits and anyone that buys into that establishment is simply voting for a slower but still yet bleed out of fiscal conservatism and probably social issues some hold dear. I'm more focused on the fiscal..and they suck at it. I will only vote for a disrupter...whoever that is..and by definition they will be making a buncha people mad.
Takes billions in the bank to be a disrupter.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
This is what they want us to believe the American people voted FOR. Do you all really think so????

• High inflation;
  • Rampant crime;
  • Releasing criminals;
  • Sex trafficking of minors;
  • Altering the gender of our children at their request without parental consent;
  • Late-term abortion (i.e., murder);
  • Altering our nation’s history to promote ideologically-based things like critical race theory (CRT) and the 1619 Project;
  • The censorship of speech;
  • Removing a citizen’s right to own a firearm;
  • Open borders (i.e., no borders);
  • Corrupt bureaucracies;
  • Weaponized law enforcement; and
  • A political establishment embedded in our government and our courts at the federal, state, and local level that is openly opposed to both the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
This is what they want us to believe the American people voted FOR. Do you all really think so????

• High inflation;
  • Rampant crime;
  • Releasing criminals;
  • Sex trafficking of minors;
  • Altering the gender of our children at their request without parental consent;
  • Late-term abortion (i.e., murder);
  • Altering our nation’s history to promote ideologically-based things like critical race theory (CRT) and the 1619 Project;
  • The censorship of speech;
  • Removing a citizen’s right to own a firearm;
  • Open borders (i.e., no borders);
  • Corrupt bureaucracies;
  • Weaponized law enforcement; and
  • A political establishment embedded in our government and our courts at the federal, state, and local level that is openly opposed to both the Constitution and the Rule of Law.
Exactly right.