The post anything thread

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
Ewwwwh, gross! Figured that was probably somewhere within SoCal per the palm trees, until I spied an area code upon a raunchy motel sign (cannot see much via cell phone, thank God above).

I never knew that hoho's hung out by truckstops, until being approached while napping within my car at a rest area during wee hours. Freaked me out and I quickly departed, after having been brazenly asked whether I was "looking for a date".:eek: I figure he must have been expecting to pay high dollar, merely based upon my ride and/or he was simply an utter moron.:rolleyes:

mudhole crossing

12 pointer
Aug 20, 2007
East ky
75 today
1202D9B7-2307-485F-BF63-C3F815838AC1.jpeg

bstickin1

8 pointer
Jul 1, 2005
Rocky Hill, Kentucky
Ewwwwh, gross! Figured that was probably somewhere within SoCal per the palm trees, until I spied an area code upon a raunchy motel sign (cannot see much via cell phone, thank God above).

I never knew that hoho's hung out by truckstops, until being approached while napping within my car at a rest area during wee hours. Freaked me out and I quickly departed, after having been brazenly asked whether I was "looking for a date".:eek: I figure he must have been expecting to pay high dollar, merely based upon my ride and/or he was simply an utter moron.:rolleyes:
From everything I`ve seen on TV it`s always been the payee that asks if you`re looking for a date, not the payer. Probably expecting you`d pay a high dollar, figuring a homely girl such as yourself would pay dearly for some lovin. Money talks. Dude should have gave you a break, you might have a better outlook on life now. He could have took one for the team. Mighta not had 2 sacks handy though.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
From everything I`ve seen on TV it`s always been the payee that asks if you`re looking for a date, not the payer. Probably expecting you`d pay a high dollar, figuring a homely girl such as yourself would pay dearly for some lovin. Money talks. Dude should have gave you a break, you might have a better outlook on life now. He could have took one for the team. Mighta not had 2 sacks handy though.

Lol, he actually became embarrassed upon realizing his error. I give him credit for that, at least. It was just a rest area on I-75. For all I know, he was yet another Jeffrey Dahmer type.

I believe that I actually gave one of them transport to a shelter within Atlanta one Christmas Eve. Upon arrival, he made me promise to never do such a thing again. I promised and have honored my word. I could simply tell yet charmed him with conversation while in route and God's blessing

Latest posts