Sponsor
Sep 2, 2012
Logan County
Got this one from a customer last week and its too good not to share

[video=youtube;s6aIt8FdP5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6aIt8FdP5I[/video]

JHUBB

Spike
Sep 18, 2012
I shot some video on opening morning of a group of jakes doing this when they spotted my decoys. It was funny.

KYBH4Life

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
Ya'll gonna love this.

My wife and kids went to the zoo for Mother's Day and she had my son tell me the story. The gorilla there appeared to have the same problem. After hearing my son tell the story while giggling the whole time, then waiting for him to leave the room, my wife verified he had the turkey issue. Kinda glad I wasn't there.

HUNTZVT

12 pointer
Nov 2, 2009
Exiled to West Virginia
Ya'll gonna love this.

My wife and kids went to the zoo for Mother's Day and she had my son tell me the story. The gorilla there appeared to have the same problem. After hearing my son tell the story while giggling the whole time, then waiting for him to leave the room, my wife verified he had the turkey issue. Kinda glad I wasn't there.

I was at the zoo one time when something similar happened in the monkey house. The langur started loving himself up about the time this group of kids on a field trip walked up. After about a minute he grabbed one of the other monkeys and went to town on her. Poor teacher couldn't get those kids out of there fast enough.

just me

12 pointer
Sep 26, 2013
About 7 seasons ago I had several "encounters" with quite the exhibitionist. He would show up on this high point in the middle of a 80 acre ridge top field and play with himself all afternoon. Quite embarrassing! I finally told him to quit or I wasn't going to invite him hunting anymore.

Latest posts