The origin of the Cabin Creek Masacare

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by True Rifleman .270Win, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Blevins Gap Outdoors

Blevins Gap Outdoors 12 pointer

Nov 9, 2002
    Louisville, KY
    He should contact some of the producers of all the hunting shows. They surely have not herd about him yet. I would bet they would have a bidding war over getting him.

2. fluffy

fluffy Fawn

Feb 28, 2011
    down on the farm
    i find this story hard to beleive....... but i guess anything is possible.

3. 308

308 6 pointer

Sep 9, 2009
    Western KY
    That story reminds me of the day back in New Mexico when I wiped out a whole band of vampires with my ball point pen and then beheaded them with my trusty pocket comb. Wanna hear the story??? Huh??? Has a LOT of BS in it. ;o lol jk ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
  5. strut-n-scrape

strut-n-scrape Spike

Nov 7, 2009
    Shelbyville KY
    why are there sticks wire tied in all the coyotes mouths in that picture???

6. Catfish Willy

Catfish Willy 6 pointer

Oct 27, 2010
    Henry County
    I can't believe anyone could hunt squirrels for 5 or 6 years straight. With as many as you killed with your pellet rifle I figured a you would of been good for a couple hundred kills with that .22

7. deerdad

deerdad 6 pointer

Jan 17, 2010
    Henderson
    Epic story of a young man driven over the edge by the tragic loss of his dog (Blue) scarred for life filled with hatred an all consuming blood lust which haunts him to this day no yotes are safe none will be spared doomed to roam the woods with
    only a pellet gun and knife avenging blue`s death ...screen play? I think yes! Charlie Shean as the true rifleman it`s gona be great!

8. 308

308 6 pointer

Sep 9, 2009
    Western KY
    Sounds great. When will it premier????

9. coyote caller

coyote caller 6 pointer

Jan 24, 2010
    london ky
    fluffy, never doubt the almighty power of the one and only truerifleman, he is a fine warrior and you and your fluff arent worthy of speaking to him like that.

10. fluffy

fluffy Fawn

Feb 28, 2011
    down on the farm
    coyote caller. i didnt mean to tick anyone off. but this forum is for everyones own opinion and i can say what i want on any thread as long as the mods see it fitting. so i shall say this to you. your threads are not funny. you dont know how to kill coyotes. and a kid like you gives the successful varmint hunters on ky hunting a bad name with your childish comments and lack of knowledge on yote hunting. so why dont you just keep your mouth shut unless spoken to. have a nice day:eek:

11. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY

Is it spring break already?:D

12. Biscuit

Biscuit 6 pointer

Mar 7, 2010
    DONT TREAD ON ME
    Dang fluffy i think that comment might have hit a nerve. Coyote caller is a successful varmint hunter who used to post pics of his kills all the time. Where are the post of your kills if you are a successful varmint hunter. Good day to you sir. :mad:

13. keith meador

keith meador Got the Spotted Fever

Careful there fluffy....might wanna read more of trueriflemans posts before you go getting your fluff all dandered up. I think yote caller was pokin fun.

http://www.kentuckyhunting.net/foru...-A-Christmas-present-for-the-yotes&highlight=

14. pentail

pentail Bacon Staff Member

Sep 25, 2002
    Savoring the smoke
  15. deerdad

deerdad 6 pointer

Jan 17, 2010
    Henderson
    BOOM! BOOM! dont identify your target just start shelling :)
    Coyote Callers tongue was firmly in cheek

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011