the loss of a great man

scsims

10 pointer
Oct 14, 2003
Mercer/Washington County
I really enjoyed reading his threads, when I joined back in 2003 he already had at least 2 million posts or close to it. [emoji6] I really respected his opinion, and that he took the time to explain things in detail.

Sorry for your loss

allseasonhunter

6 pointer
Feb 2, 2010
guys and gals i appreaciate your support in our hard time, but i must say this, even though he was a very set man in his ways and beliefs he really enjoyed the comradery of the guys on this site. and i hope while he was here you might have learned a thing or two about hunting from him. i have also had the priveledge to meet a few of you because of him, either from the lks debates or from the bloodhound that he bought that i run to track deer for those that need it. he absolutly loved that dog and couldnt wait to see the pics of the deer she recovered. somehow he knew she was a good deer hunter too even as a puppy. thanks again, his son dustin conely.

superrman77

6 pointer
Feb 2, 2004
Multi posted a lot during the glory days of the forum. I always enjoyed his post. I talked to him once on the phone about his hunting club. He was very helpful and friendly. I am sorry for your loss.

buckfever

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2002
Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
I butted heads with your father on many occasions, and, as such, we never exchanged Valentine's cards. Despite the fact that we bickered and bantered back and forth, I had a tremendous (albeit begrudging) amount of respect for your father's hunting knowledge. Multi had a very sharp mind, was an outstanding outdoorsman, and was one of the few that kept track of and fought for sportsmen's rights.

The sportsmen need mor Tom Conelys around. My thoughts and prayers are with your father and your family.

crossfire

8 pointer
Jun 13, 2006
Mayfield, Ky
So sorry to hear of your loss. I tracked him down last year to get info on a Colorado stand elk-hunt for my wife I read about a few years back and never understood whether or not my information and requests reached him. I now understand he had much more serious concerns than a request for information. Prayers to you and your family during this time of loss of a true Kentucky outdoorsman.

kyhunter270

8 pointer
Oct 15, 2004
Scott Co. Ky.
Multi was one I listened to when he spoke on here. I had hoped to meet him down at WBBP's years ago yet was unable to attend the weekend shindig. Prayers sent to you and your family.

Latest posts