the loss of a great man

allseasonhunter

8 pointer
Feb 2, 2010
thursday morning the heavens recieved one of the toughest and smartest men i ever knew. he was also by far the best and most knowledges deer hunter that i have ever had the privelege to talkt to. my father, Tom Conely, aka multidigits, lost his battle with cancer. some of you knew him personnaly and some of you knew him just from this site. like him or hate him, or his post, when the man spoke about deer hunting most people listened to him and learned alot. he knew ways that others didnt that would produce big deer no matter where he hunted. from the worst places to some that had numerous big deer he had his hand in alot of big deer harvest. he would bring in people and kids he didnt know and let the kids hunt during the youth seasons and that started what has become the qdma military hunt that now has around 50 kids participating each year. hunting was his life and what made him the most happy. he loved his wife and 2 sons and had a very heavy heart for his 2 beautiful grandkids who he would do anything for. he left this world way too soon but his hunting knowledge will be around for years to come. the deer are able to sleep and roam around this country a little easier now. happy hunting up above and we will see you when we get there. we love and miss you dad.

allseasonhunter

8 pointer
Feb 2, 2010
thanks guys, btw if you knew him personally please send me a message and tell me how you meet and your name if you would. i have heard alot of names of people he knew but i dont know them by your screen names.

JDMiller

12 pointer
Jun 12, 2005
" Between the Rivers "
I knew your dad and met him a few times when we were trying to get the crossbow season expanded. I believe I met you as well. Needless to say time gets away from us too quickly as that's been nearly 10 years ago.

I really hate to hear of his passing ...he was a good man and one of the most knowledgable people concerning wildlife & conservation that I ever met. Without hesitation I say his views on a variety of subjects molded my opinion to this day.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jamie Miller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
I never met him personally but consider him a cornerstone of this forum. I always enjoyed reading his posts and hate hearing this news.

My prayers are with your family.

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
Rip

I am so sorry to hear this news. I remember when I first joined this forum an Multi was a member. I always enjoyed his posts an respected his opinion. I never met him in person but did exchange private messages with him a few times on certain topices.

so sorry for you an the family,

Bill McIver