The Governor’s pardons and commutations

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RLWEBB, Dec 14, 2019.

1. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Sure did. But wanted Bevin gone. So held my nose voted for Andy. If I voted for someone else and many more would have. Matt may have won again.

grouseguy and KYote-Krusher like this.
  2. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Agreed.

3. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    That's not how math works, but sure, whatever makes you feel better.

drakeshooter likes this.
  4. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Made me feel better watching him leave office. It didn't take math. It took just enough votes for Andy to beat Matt. Good enough for the win.

grouseguy likes this.
  5. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Back at cha drake if you are talking to me. Im not butt hurt at all. Bevins mouth got him in trouble and I VOTED FOR HIM THE FIRST TIME. As long as REPUBLICANS have control of both house and the AG. Andy gets put in check. Have a nice day WAA WAA BEVIN LOST.

6. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    You will get over it. Just like the democrats will when TRUMP WINS AGAIN!!!!! Sounds like you got soup in your brains. This is why I hate politics.

7. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Put me on ignore list. I DONT CARE. The world goes on. Have a nice day drake wont have me responding to you no more. WAAA WAAA

8. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I read the pardon stuff in a Frankfort paper the other day. Crazy! Bevin has ALWAYS had a shady side. I voted for him the first time but voted Hicks this last time cause I didn’t really want to vote for Andy. I know it’s easy for people to say, “Well, you’re a teacher so...” I’m pretty conservative and so are those in my circle. If some of you all would have witnessed Bevins “kiss the baby” tour in some of the schools you’d probably thought different of him. I saw him personally thanking teachers for their vote and how he couldn’t have won without them and blah, blah. I even snapped a pic of him and our Spanish teacher with her phone. He put a sombrero on! He made it sound like he couldn’t wait to work with teachers that first time around. Then he gets in and it’s his way or no way. Statistically, if accurate, he’s done some good things but that mouth was just too much for a lot of people to take, even conservatives. But the pardons, agree, makes no sense.

barney and drakeshooter like this.
  9. I agree his mouth was too much but to brag about how you’re glad Andy is governor and proudly pulled the lever rather than just abstain or vote other just screams butthurt to me. So congrats.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  10. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    Yeah...I'm also disappointed in what he did.

11. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    He pardoned the kid that killed Jeremy Pryor in Bowling Green. Just wrong. .19 BA. Jeremy was a good kid. Friends with his parents. Dunno why he pardoned him, but it is very wrong.

Winchester94, RLWEBB and aaronc like this.
  12. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 12 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    He has stored up a pot of stink, the state is questioning how it went down, politicians are upset.

13. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I’d say just mad and doing it because he can. I feel bad for people like Wayne Lewis the Education Commissioner that he promised the world to who are looking for jobs now. I didn’t agree with how his hiring went down but overall he seemed like a good dude.

14. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Don't forget the guy in Kenton county that raped a 9 year old girl. He doesn't even have to register as a sex offender. Or brother of a campaign fundraiser who murdered a person after he broke into their house.

Any good he did for the state is null and void IMO. Matt Bevin isn't anything but an arrogant POS.

15. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I couldnt be more pissed off. Hope the people turn to vigilante justice just to show them “we can” too.

yote hunter, Carl and bigbonner like this.