The Free Thinker Project

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HuntressOfLight, Aug 30, 2021.

1. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
  2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Ms. Pennington could learn a thing or two, and needs to, from the president of The Free Thinker Project. She is, quite obviously, a "basket case", and I would be exceptionally pleased, if her writings end up being a "long time no see" for me. As a matter of fact, I feel "gypped", after suffering through her nonsense.

She deserves to be tossed into the "ghetto", so that she may potentially learn a thing or two about life. As a "rule of thumb", I typically find it worthy and enjoyable researching word origins, and thereby might have enjoyed her publication, but her belief that everyone is offended via what apparently offends her is beyond ludicrous. I feel "grandfathered in" to the right of freely expressing myself, via the U.S. Constitution, which I seriously doubt that she has bothered to read and probably could not comprehend, after doing so.

I would be overjoyed to witness her being hauled off in a "paddy wagon" and "sold down the river" to say, Cuba, where she belongs, but further away in Siberia would be best, simply in order to make her return more difficult. She is not only an "hysterical" "moron", but also an "eenie meenie miney mo, catch a nigger by the toe" "imbecile". Read all about it, within the retarded link:

https://www.rd.com/list/words-with-offensive-origins/