the forum....

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by bower, Feb 9, 2003.

1. bower

bower 8 pointer

Jan 14, 2003
    LaGrange, ky, USA.
    i don't know if it's me or not but the forum has gotten really slow, as far as people diccussing thing. is it because hunting season is over(which really sucks). or because no one is coming to the site. everyday i look forward to coming here so i can learn and read people stories, and what they have to say. but like i said it's been really slow. come on people, if there is nothing to talk about. tell some hunting stories from last season!

>--> if it's brown it's down<--<

2. Multidigits

Multidigits BBBC Members

Dec 10, 2001
    Vine Grove, Ky, USA.
    The Committee meeting is Tuesday, I have a feeling things will heat up pretty quick after that. Hang on, it ought to be fun.

3. gunman

gunman Fawn

Mar 23, 2002
    Winchester, Kentucky, USA.
    Since hunting season is over and old bones won't stand a lot of cold it is time to get in the shop and build that new gun, knife or new piece of equipment you have thought up this past hunting season.
    The seasons were made for a reason and this winter is a season of rest and renewal. If you have that shop and a little imagination you will find it to be very productive and relaxing. So enjoy[8D]